No announcement yet.

Wow Ganker gets ganked... In real life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Ganker gets ganked... In real life!

http://www.funtechtalk.com/world-of-...d-out-of-game/

Re: Wow Ganker gets ganked... In real life!

How do you kill that which has no life?
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

what a F***** dumbass, to actually tell someone where they live, after harassing that person for so long.

He deserves it. Especially to harass a girl like that. He deserved more in fact.
      They should have not only cut his e-pene, but his real one as well.
      Hacked on 9/9/09
      FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

he got exactly what he had been asking for. if your going to be an azz in game, might not want to give out your real address. this is one way to stop in game harassment lol.

Comment

Lmao calling a hit on someone killing you in an online game LMFAO people need to get over a game, funny thing is now the women her husband and they guys are all going to jail for a long time over a video game.
          [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Well they know who did it, yet haven't arrested anyone so I don't know if they'll actually lock up anyone.

Though the guy more then deserved it. He literally asked for it by not only telling the wife his address, but calling out the wife's husband specifically. If someone was pulling that kind of stuff on my significant other I'd prolly pay him a visit as well.
            "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

I dunno about the woman and her husband and friends going to jail, but this was in Mexico so things may be a little different there. He was an idiot for telling them his address though.

Comment

The wife plays on PvP server? I'd say it's her fault....
                The stalker was just stupid.
                There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Organized crime that doesnt pay off the cops in mexico is against the law

Comment

If this indeed happened that is.

Unless the name on the article was from the guy's character I seriously doubt that's a real name. And there's a huge lack of info on what happened to even consider it seriously.

I mean I could see it happening, but it just seems like a made up story.

Edit > Or maybe this guy was Leeroy's cousin.
                    sigpic
                    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

lol talk about asking for it. Not only did he literally ask for it but he provided the proper information, motive and therefore the means to go about getting his ass discombobulated. Sopranos couldn't have scripted this any better.

Wonder what kind of show Sopranos would've been if it dealt with people playing WoW....
                      My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
                      Originally posted by Balfree
                      Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

lol you think people dont get up over video games? We use to play Halo 2 when it first came out at college, my friend use to talk shit alot when we played one day him and this other ethug went at it. Come to find out this other kid starts talking about how he goes to the same college as us and he said ya well i live in Reefe Hall. They ended up going at it good lol I sat back and laughed.

Comment

He asked for it, but he hardly deserved it. What type of jackshit world do we live in where someone calls out a hit for killing an in game character? This event is simply ridiculous and the perpetrators should be incarcerated simply for being a danger to society, or in the very least should go through some sort of psychiatric program where they are reconstructed.
                          Twilightrose- THF/49 WAR/24 WHM/53 BLM/32 RNG/15 BST/25 NIN/27

Comment

That guy is bad ass. Even if after getting his arms clubbed and his computer smashed by three thugs, he calls out the husband for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselBoy09 View Post
                              He asked for it, but he hardly deserved it. What type of jackshit world do we live in where someone calls out a hit for killing an in game character? This event is simply ridiculous and the perpetrators should be incarcerated simply for being a danger to society, or in the very least should go through some sort of psychiatric program where they are reconstructed.

>.>

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

Working...
                              X