- Square-Enix mentioned that they will discuss the future of Final Fantasy XI at the Square Enix Party 2007, which takes place in Tokyo, Japan on May 12 - 13, 2007.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Interesting note on magic box
Collapse
X
-
Re: Interesting note on magic box
I doubt it. They're not even done with ToAU missions yet...
Originally posted by EllipsesReally, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."Originally posted by MCLVA subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.More Sig:

-
-
Re: Interesting note on magic box
It's in Japanese, but it gives you a decent idea of what they're promoting. I followed this last year, and it looked like a good sized event. If I were in Tokyo, I'd go.
Comment
-
-
Re: Interesting note on magic box
The last piece down at the bottom.
It doesn't explain much, other than what BBQ posted in the OP.
Comment



Comment