Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scorpion vs Ryu

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scorpion vs Ryu

    I thought this was a pretty kick ass video... enjoy!

    A new online casino launching soon — online slots, live casino and table games. Join the waitlist and claim up to $10,000 in welcome bonuses.


    There is the link since I couldn't embed it.

    Here is a longer version of this video... Street Fighter Vs Mortal Kombat

    Last edited by Eohmer; 02-22-2007, 05:08 AM.

  • #2
    Re: Scorpion vs Ryu

    I wonder if there's a better rez version of that vid. I kinda wanna know what they're saying at the beginning (and some parts at the end I couldn't read either). But yeah, it's a good vid (Ryu earned his keep on that one, and Scorpion was no slouch, either).

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Scorpion vs Ryu

      That's bullshit... Ryu would totally kick Scorpion's ass.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Scorpion vs Ryu

        Originally posted by bikkebakke View Post
        That's bullshit... Ryu would totally kick Scorpion's ass.
        WORD.

        Comment

        Working...
        X