Your favorite Final Fantasy moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite Final Fantasy moment?

Disclaimer: Don't read this thread if you don't want spoilers on the Final Fantasy games. Also, please try not to involve moments from the more recent Final Fantasy games since those are more likely to be spoiled than the older memorabilia.

Personally, my favorite moment was the first time we got to see Kain without his helmet on at the end of Final Fantasy 4 (Spoiler?).

Throughout the game I always imagined him as a cold hearted beast, with an iron will, and a personality befitting of a hardened veteran of battle... then we get to see him on the mountain top, with his helmet off, and his hair blowing in the wind. It kind of reminded me that he was human. I would've personally loved to have a backstory on Kain's life beyond that which was shown in Final Fantasy 4, (Which was essentially no backstory at all.)
    : : : : :_/ _/ _/ : : : : : : : : : : : :_/ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :_/ : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
    : : : :_/ : : : :_/ : : :_/ _/ _/ : : : :_/ : _/_/ : :_/: : : : :_/: _/ : : _/ : : : : _/ _/ _/
    : : :_/ : : : :_/ : _/: : : : _/ : _/ :_/:_/: : : : :_/: : : : :_/: _/ _/ : : : : :_/ : : : :_/
    : :_/ : : : :_/ : _/ : : : :_/ : _/ :_/: : : : : : :_/: : : : :_/: _/ : :_/ : : :_/ : : : : _/
    :_/ _/ _/ : : : :_/ _/ _/ : _/ :_/: : : : : : : :_/ _/ _/ : _/ : : : : _/ : : _/ _/ _/ :

Re: Your favorite Final Fantasy moment?

Favorite (and most exciting) final fantasy moment would be in ff6 when you have to escape floating continent in a certain period of time.....and then wait for Shadow to arrive before you jumped into the airship. XD

I know there are more of them, but that's what comes to the top of my head.
    Last edited by Mog; 05-27-2006, 07:36 PM.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

It sounds silly, but FFX-2's ending. I won't go into details to avoid issues. D:

In less recent history... I'd say the scene involving Bahamut and Alexander in FFIX ranks up there as one of my favorites.
      Generic Info!

Comment

Originally posted by Tirrock
        It sounds silly, but FFX-2's ending. I won't go into details to avoid issues. D:

In less recent history... I'd say the scene involving Bahamut and Alexander in FFIX ranks up there as one of my favorites.
        Just put up a [spoiler ] [/spoiler ] tag
        : : : : :_/ _/ _/ : : : : : : : : : : : :_/ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :_/ : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
        : : : :_/ : : : :_/ : : :_/ _/ _/ : : : :_/ : _/_/ : :_/: : : : :_/: _/ : : _/ : : : : _/ _/ _/
        : : :_/ : : : :_/ : _/: : : : _/ : _/ :_/:_/: : : : :_/: : : : :_/: _/ _/ : : : : :_/ : : : :_/
        : :_/ : : : :_/ : _/ : : : :_/ : _/ :_/: : : : : : :_/: : : : :_/: _/ : :_/ : : :_/ : : : : _/
        :_/ _/ _/ : : : :_/ _/ _/ : _/ :_/: : : : : : : :_/ _/ _/ : _/ : : : : _/ : : _/ _/ _/ :

Comment

Okay then.

Semi-spoiler about FFX-2 ending. Nothing major, but don't complain if you don't like the contents inside.
          Generic Info!

Comment

My favorite was the Opera Scene where you had to remember the lyrics to the song. It was so freaking goofy and diverting and the singing sound (mimiced if you play a bard song without an instrument in ffxi) was so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamlet
              My favorite was the Opera Scene where you had to remember the lyrics to the song. It was so freaking goofy and diverting and the singing sound (mimiced if you play a bard song without an instrument in ffxi) was so funny.
              Oh god....I remember that part. If you messed up, Locke would beat you down with a stick.

Comment

My favourite scene from any FF is where Cloud lays Aeries in the pool in the Ancient city. The CS that was remade for the ps3 tech demo. Always thought it was one of the best ive ever seen.

FF6 is full of great memories too, the opera scene as well comes to mind, that and anywhere kefkaa is laughing.
                Blm 75 - One and only love! Lets nuke!
                Originally Posted by Kirsteena
                Oh crap, lock down your beer.....
                Originally Posted by Sethe
                QFT!
                With Kutu around no alcohol is safe. Hide ya beer!
                www.konohals.eu - Endgame EU ls, bahamut server

Comment

In FF6, when Sabin jumps in the river after Ultros XD

Funniest thing ever!
                  SUICHI IS DEAD.

Comment

One of my favorite parts of FF6 is near the beginning, when you first meet Sabin. Terra calls him something like "a body builder that lost his gym", and he takes it as a compliment.
                    Generic Info!

Comment

Another good moment I would say, is when you're fighting (It's been a while) Sabin's master's other student? And then Sabin jumps in to fight him one on one, was so badass. XD
                      SUICHI IS DEAD.

Comment

lol, you know you like the floating continent scene.

Only part of the game that gave me goosebumps.

Comment

Not that far yet. I just beat the Magitek Factory and have been distracted by Legend of Dragoon and Capcom VS SNK 2 since.
                          SUICHI IS DEAD.

Comment

In that case....just wait and see. You will fall in love with this game once you get there.

Comment

Oh and a question;

SUICHI IS DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X