This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace Combat or Military Fans

Those of you folks that are fans of Ace Combat, I have you two fan-based websites you can enjoy.

The first one is AC.net, which is found at AceCombat.net/forums and Ace Combat Xtreme, which can be found at s13.invisionfree.com/ace_combat_xtreme.

We also invite those who either have been in or are in the military, fans of the military, or plan on joining. AC Xtreme is also having a fanfic contest, so if you like to write military/Ace-Combat fanfics, we especially invite you.

Re: Ace Combat or Military Fans

u r teh_spamz0rs
    In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
    And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
    Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
    Yeah, It’s true.
    It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

Where else is he spamming at?
      -Baka Inu!
      Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
      Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
      Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
      Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy
        u r teh_spamz0rs
        What? I don't speak 1337.

InuTrunks, what do you mean where else am I spamming at? Bah. *makes note to self* (never advertise at places I frequent)

Comment

read the rulez u are not advertise on website like this
          Yeah, It’s true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy
            read the rulez u are not advertise on website like this
            It's not really advertising. This falls under spreading information about a game he/she likes. Such as someone asking about www.doom3.com, www.playonline.com/fe/, or somesuch (though we'd prefer it if it was related to SE or FF in some way). If it were an url like www.gimmeyourmoney.com (/em wonders how many people would try that url...) or a place where someone woluld get points for every click of an url they get, then that would be considered commercial advertising.

If you think there is a problem with a post, you can send us a report via the "Report Bad Post" button. We appreciate people trying to look out for the site, but please do not try to portray or emulate a moderator. Send us a report and we'll look into it. Thanks.
            Last edited by fastcart; 09-15-2005, 02:47 PM.

Title: Sergeant Major
            SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
            Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
            Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
            Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

Sweet thx for the info im definately thankful for those sites. Big fan here
              It's Official Promathia Hates me....
              それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
              Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
              A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Originally posted by fastcart
                It's not really advertising. This falls under spreading information about a game he/she likes. Such as someone asking about www.doom3.com, www.playonline.com/fe/, or somesuch (though we'd prefer it if it was related to SE or FF in some way). If it were an url like www.gimmeyourmoney.com (/em wonders how many people would try that url...) or a place where someone woluld get points for every click of an url they get, then that would be considered commercial advertising.

If you think there is a problem with a post, you can send us a report via the "Report Bad Post" button. We appreciate people trying to look out for the site, but please do not try to portray or emulate a moderator. Send us a report and we'll look into it. Thanks.
                Well AC Xtreme does have it's own folder dedicated to Final Fantasy. If enough FF-fans were to join, I would consider creating more forums for the individual FF-games.

Comment

yeah anyway, moving on, thanks for the link. Ace Combat 5 was the single most epic game i have played, and it was stangley refreshing and fun to play. I frigign loved it. I mean, smooth aerial combat, progressively harder goals and levels, easy to pick up controls, all topped off with a story about people I grew to give three shits about. Yeah, this game is definately in my top 5 games of all time.
                  The Tao of Ren
                  FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                  Originally posted by Kaeko
                  As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

We also invite those who either have been in or are in the military, fans of the military, or plan on joining. AC Xtreme is also having a fanfic contest, so if you like to write military/Ace-Combat fanfics, we especially invite you.
                    srry thats sounded like spamertisments 2 me
                    Yeah, It’s true.

Comment

He's explained what the site is for and it isn't asking for money. He isn't trying to trick you to visit the site with any promise of money or prizes. If you choose to visit, it's your choice.

Big difference than someone who gets paid per web click or blindly asks you click. See the difference?

Title: Sergeant Major
                      SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
                      Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
                      Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
                      Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

Have A Hug
                        Attached Files
                        The Tao of Ren
                        FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                        Originally posted by Kaeko
                        As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Working...
                        X