Rate The person sig's above you v2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate The person sig's above you v2.0

Well lets start over the other one was way too full and I want to start out a new one sooo lets start (Mine is wack I know XD)
    Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

Merits - 98
    Goldsmith - 85.2

I'd rate yours but it's not linked right, but here's my brand new one, well first one.

Comment

Theres no sigsssssssssssss.
      75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
      Woodworking 91.9+2
      ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

rating: Aeolus yours is too ummm clean and peaceful, lol...Elvaans are suppose to be warriors! mwuahahahaha! (sure is unique though, ya don't exactly see too much here that's "peaceful")

Click my sig to view the full bio!

Comment

It's blue, it has a Hume, and it's clickable. 7/10
          Corrigan : Jack-of-all-Trades, Master of None

Comment

Im not sure what is ment by my sig,It just shows the Elvaan's as a peaceful race,which they are,they just happen to be swift,silent,deadly warriors but not unless they have to be,after all JRR Tolken invented elves and youve surely read Lord Of The Rings.

6/10 Faramir althought it says you didnt make itso 6/10 to whoever did.Maybe ill push that up to a 7.

Neways my free try out of photoshop is up so my sigs stayin as it is unfortunatley as my in game name is probably gonna be different.
            75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
            Woodworking 91.9+2
            ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Im not sure what is ment by my sig,It just shows the Elvaan's as a peaceful race,which they are,they just happen to be swift,silent,deadly warriors but not unless they have to be,after all JRR Tolken invented elves and youve surely read Lord Of The Rings.
              hehe yea i know Aeolus, just messin with ya (is it just me or does it seem odd that the Elvaan in FFXI are the "un"-agile, yet massively strong race?)

<EDIT> hey Faramir, look veeeeery closely behind the hume

Click my sig to view the full bio!

Comment

7/10

Kynósoura :: 新しい犬星 :: The unfiltered meanderings of djplaeskool

Comment

8/10

I need to work on a banner for my sig soon.
                  "For a long time it gave me nightmares... witnessing an injustice like that... it's a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be... I can still hear them taunting him... silly rabbit, tricks are for kids... I mean, WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME CEREAL!?!" - Carlton Banks

Comment

Genrou doesn't have a sig yet but i'll rate DJ's. 7/10. pretty cool. The animation is funny.

Some info about mine: The blue background stuff was made in a 3d program (3D StudioMAX5) then I added text and the shape in PhotoShop. (click on it to visit my site)

"Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

10/10 that rules..I'll have to learn how to do that kinda stuff...not any good with 3d programs

what do ya think about mine?

Comment

I give urs a 10/10. It's got that smooth and professional look to it that reminds me of some big company's website.

"Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

10/10, for reasons previously stated .

I have a more scenic one, but I wonder how this one looks...

Kale - SMN(58+) WHM(70+) BLM(20) - Pandemonium
                          Fenrir obtained =D
                          Sky access, rank 10 Windurst, opo crown ^^

Comment

9/10 I Like Taru Tarus
                            you are here alone again, in your sweet insanity
                            all to calm, you hide yourself from reality
                            do you call it solitude? do you call it liberty?
                            when all the world turns away to leave you lonely

Comment

I've never played a .Hack game before so I don't know who these people are. There cool looking so I'll give your sig a 7/10.
                              Corrigan : Jack-of-all-Trades, Master of None

Comment

Working...
                              X