Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Social Networking/Blogging

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Social Networking/Blogging

    But online allows me to use pretty pictures without having to go out and buy a glue stick.


    Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

    Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Social Networking/Blogging

      You're probably going to glue the pictures to your monitor.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

      HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

      loose

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Social Networking/Blogging

        Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
        You're probably going to glue the pictures to your monitor.

        maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


        Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
        99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
        99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

        Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Social Networking/Blogging

          Blogging is too one-sided for my taste. I rather post dumb stuff on forums. Good times.

          Or maybe I'm just looking at it the wrong way.


          PS > Also, I still can't believe you left Mhurron alone again, Murphie. <_<
          sigpic
          "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
          Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

          その目だれの目。

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Social Networking/Blogging

            Save for Mhurron, Cid, Yyg, and Mhurron's wife, there was no reason to stick around on Valefor. Then Mhurron and Tip took a break, and Cid left the LS, so it was like...just Yyg?

            THEN HE FOLLOWED ME.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Social Networking/Blogging

              Yeah, I would've been depressed too if it was just Yyg.
              sigpic
              "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
              Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

              その目だれの目。

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Social Networking/Blogging

                Thanks guys. Thanks.


                Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

                Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Social Networking/Blogging

                  It's ok yyg, you can vent about it on your blog.
                  I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

                  HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

                  loose

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Social Networking/Blogging

                    sigpic
                    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

                    その目だれの目。

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Social Networking/Blogging

                      I think I would prefer to talk about how RAY RUINED EVERYTHING. Eh? Who's with me? Yea?


                      Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                      99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                      99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

                      Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Social Networking/Blogging

                        Like the first domino.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Social Networking/Blogging

                          Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                          Like the first domino.
                          I hear "Post Title". Anyone else hear "Post Title"?

                          The day Ray Ruined everything: The First Domino


                          Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                          99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                          99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

                          Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Social Networking/Blogging

                            Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                            I hear "Post Title". Anyone else hear "Post Title"?

                            The day PlayOnline Ruined everything: The First Domino
                            FTFY!!!!1





                            <_<;
                            sigpic
                            "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                            Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

                            その目だれの目。

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Social Networking/Blogging

                              Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                              I hear "Post Title". Anyone else hear "Post Title"?

                              The day Furries Ruined everything: The First Domino
                              This game is fun.
                              Originally posted by Armando
                              No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                              Originally posted by Armando
                              Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                              Originally posted by Taskmage
                              GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

                              REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

                              GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

                              THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                              Originally posted by Taskmage
                              However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                              Matthew 16:15

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Social Networking/Blogging

                                Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                                I hear "Post Title". Anyone else hear "Post Title"?

                                The day Chat Roulette Ruined everything: The First Domino
                                I agree


                                Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                                99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                                99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

                                Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X