??? Vs ??? WHO WOULD WIN!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??? Vs ??? WHO WOULD WIN!?

Cloud Strife VS (adult) Super Saiyan Trunks (lvl1)

Both have a big-ass sword...
    Both have spikey yellow hair...
    Both have unique powers...
    Both have tortured pasts...

Who would win in a fight?

Please keep your opinions unbiased. Think of them purely based on fighting skill and ability... not on "OMGIDBZSOMUCHAHHHH!!!!!" ... or FFVIIISTEHBESTERESTGAMEEVERMADED *breathe in* GOTOHELLIFYOUDONTAGREEWITHMEINEEDTOPICKUPACNECREAM!!!!!!!

Discuss...

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Re: ??? Vs ??? WHO WOULD WIN!?

Cloud. He'd stick that big friggin sword up Trunks ass faster than Trunks could do any super saiyan bullcrap.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I'd say neither because they're actually lovers in secret. I didn't make this up. Trunks sent me an email last week regarding their romance.

(I hated topics like this when they had it on EGM's site because companies would Tweet and Facebook their "legions of loyal fans" to go and click buttons representing their side ... ugh)

Comment

lol I think we are pretty much off the grid so that won't happen here. I hate the fanboyism that would rear its ugly head in topics like this. I think we are fairly safe from that here too since most of us are mature enough to not go down that road...I hope.
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Yeah we're good. I made one of these that blatantly says" FFXI vs WoW version" and if we're not going to generate trolltards in that thread, we're not gonna in this.

That said, they both look kinda girly, so I say no one wins, they just pull out their mirrors and start taking about their awesome hairdos.
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
            I think we are fairly safe from that here too since most of us are mature enough to not go down that road...I hope.
            Speak for youself poop-head

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

My vote goes for Trunks. I'm a hardcore FF fan, but lets look at the facts:

Sephiroth tried to blow up the world with Meteor... Freeza tried to just straight up blow up the world with raw power. Both of them did so in a slow (see:time consuming) way. Both were thwarted by their respective counterparts.

Both are emo.

Both are only part human.

Trunks has Saiyan heritage that makes him uber strong. Cloud was infused with Jenova cells to make him S.O.L.D.I.E.R.

Trunks has the raw power advantage while Cloud has the tactical advantage.

Unfortunately, even with all the most powerful Materia equiped, Cloud simply can't dodge the massive AoE blasts that Trunks can dish out... or withstand the blinding speed of a full frontal attack by a Saiyan.

That's not to say that Cloud couldn't put up a good fight, I'm just sayin... Trunks could snap the Buster sword in half with one swing of his own sword... simply because of the power he can put behind every swing. Without the Buster sword... Cloud is just a melodramatic Emo kid with daddy issues.

Vote: Trunks

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
              Speak for youself poop-head
              I did say "most"....

Comment

Can't Trunks travel through time, or some such nonsense?
                Burning questions are burning: Is jenova_9 really a girl and is she cute? Does she talk like that in real life?

Burning.

This is why I J9: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/off...otionally.html

http://selenagomez.com/

Comment

Only because of Capsule Corp. It's not as though he can just phase through time, no.

Comment

Trunks can fly and shoot energy beams. Nuff said. Also he has a time machine so... yeah.

Cloud's owned.
                    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Ok. New fight!

Tetsuo Shima Vs Overlord Laharl

Both are crazy powerful
                      Both wear a red cape

Discuss...

(I'm actually really eager to see what you guys come up with on this one)
                      Last edited by Yygdrasil; 02-09-2011, 03:28 PM. Reason: Replaced the original with a more appropriate picture of Laharl

Comment

Well, they both die so no one wins.

Comment

That's not true BBQ.

I, Hator of all Things Anime ... I win.
                          Last edited by Aksannyi; 02-09-2011, 03:47 PM. Reason: I don't really hate it, don't get your knickers all in a twist. I'm just not a fan. That's all. :P
                          sigpic
                          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I'm going with Laharl just because Tetsuo really doesn't have much in the way of control over his power.
                            Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                            Name: Drjones
                            Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
                              Well, they both die so no one wins.
                              If you're suggesting that in a fight they would both wind up dying, then I agree.

If you're trying to suggest that Laharl dies in his storyline, that is incorrect.

Comment

Working...
                              X