Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one/Why

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Satori
    replied
    Re: Which one/Why

    Mom or Dad?
    Mum - Dad knocked her up and disappeared before I was born. mum ftw!

    Pepsi or Coke?
    Coke - Pepsi just isn't the same.

    Pizza or wings?
    Pizza wins hands down.

    Pizza Hut or Papa Johns?
    Well we have pizza hut over here, So Pizza hut wins. I liked Papa Roach during my teens.

    Trucks or SUV
    Hmmm neither are nice looking. I'll say trucks in the hopes one day I meet a hot trucker

    TV or Internet?
    T' internet then a bit of Tv then some more t'internet. Internet is my preference since you can watch Tv on it also.

    House or ER?
    Everyone say's I'd enjoy house but I can't stand the lead guy at all. Er wins but not by much.

    NCIS or CSI?
    CSI - Grissom and co - the other teams are just wrong. Allthough some of the men

    American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance?
    SYTYCD allthough I like the audition process of most "unreality" shows. I love the crazies !

    Facebook or Myspace?
    Facebook. But I preferred myspace's ability to customise your page.

    Butts or boobs?
    As a Mo I should say butts. But Breasticles rule!!!

    Jeans or sweats?
    I prefer wearing jeans. Both can be very revealing so on others I don't mind

    Dogs or cats?
    Dogs but strangely I have a cat

    Sofa or bed?
    Bed - My sofa is leather so you would sweat & stick to it.

    Shower or bath?
    Bath to relax mmmm ............

    Sour cream & onion chips or barbecue chips?
    BBQ because sour cream taste like death.

    Popcorn or peanuts?
    ewwww no on both of these sorry aks. I'd prefer somebody else eating popcorn rather that nut breath
    Baseball or Football?
    Football but the real game we have where it's played with ..... FEET !

    Soccer or Hockey?
    ^^ It's bloody football lmao

    Alcohol or cigarettes?
    I both dearly but if you'd ever seen me before I've had my first coffee or cig I can't function without either. My friend at work Angie says I inhale my soul in the morning. She says cigs make me nice

    Hunting or fishing?
    Fishing but I only do it on ffxi

    Tall or short?
    Being 5ft 6 myself I gotta say short

    Purple or orange?
    purple - orange is ghastly

    Green or yellow?
    Yellow is wrong green wins in the right shade

    Red or blue?
    I had both on the gameboy but I preferred blue

    Black or white?
    black - White clothes are a bitch to keep white.

    Mexican food or Chinese food?
    Not sure what mexican is like. I guess it's taco's and stuff. My answer chinese!

    Sing or dance?
    Dance - I used to be a dancer in my younger days until I realised without a pole dancing will not make you much money.

    Snow or rain?
    Neither, in the uk it's few days of rain - few days of snow - 2 days of sun "summer & hosepipe ban"
    - few days of rain

    Fuck or shit?
    shit - because not everybody picks up on it as easy as fuck.

    Hell or damn?
    Damn - Hell isn't something I'd use verbally

    FUCKSQUAT or THUNDERCUNT?
    As a drag queen I have to go with the 2n'd option Thundercunt, I have met a Drag queen called Thunderpussy also. So us sisters stick together lmao.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raydeus
    replied
    Re: Which one/Why

    Drugs are bad for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Firewind
    replied
    Re: Which one/Why

    Mom or Dad?
    Dad because after they divorced about 7 years ago, my mother only does stuff for my sisters when she's obliged to do it instead of because she wants to do it.

    Pepsi or Coke?
    Pepsi. Coke is too sweet and too gassy

    Pizza or wings?
    Pizza - There aren't enough things to do with wings

    Pizza Hut or Papa Johns?
    Pizza Hut but only because I have no idea what Papa Johns is

    Trucks or SUVs?
    Trucks. SUVs are only driven moronic southern aristocrats with 14 middle names and 8 surnames over here.

    TV or Internet?
    Internet wins because I can stream TV content anyway

    House or ER?
    House

    NCIS or CSI?
    CSI

    American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance?
    Suicide

    Facebook or Myspace?
    Eating broken glass

    Butts or boobs?
    Butts

    Jeans or sweats?
    Jeans

    Dogs or cats?
    Cats but I love both

    Sofa or bed?
    Bed

    Shower or bath?
    Baths because I hate messing around with showerheads

    Sour cream & onion chips or barbecue chips?
    Both

    Popcorn or peanuts?
    Both

    Baseball or Football?
    Football but only because they actually show NFL games in the UK whereas over here baseball is that funny thing with organs and buttery nuts.

    Soccer or Hockey?
    Hockey, Soccer is just a joke

    Alcohol or cigarettes?
    Alcohol

    Hunting or fishing?
    I don't like the idea of killing anything that I do not plan to eat so trophy hunting and trophy fishing is out. If I'm hungry...I do like fish a lot so I'll go for fishing even if shooting a deer is faster.

    Tall or short?
    Is this for me or partners? I prefer having sex with short people though I'm tall in real life so I guess tall because I can see my friends if I get separated from them.

    Purple or orange?
    I prefer to wear purple out of those so purple

    Green or yellow?
    Green because I love nature hikes in the summer

    Red or blue?
    Red because BLU team is full of babies

    Black or white?
    Black because it suits me better

    Mexican food or Chinese food?
    I love both but I do love my fried noodles so Chinese.

    Sing or dance?
    Both though it's more fun when people join in.

    Snow or rain?
    I like Snow because I love the "THE END IS NIGH reaction of the entire South of England when a snowfake touched the floor. Though I also get very worried if I get up in the morning and the pavement is dry. Hmm Snow is more fun so snow.

    Fuck or shit?
    Fuck but if you're into shit that's fine I guess but whatever you do behind closed doors is your own thing. I think it's a little unhygienic though.

    Hell or damn?
    Most people in the UK skip the H and say "'ell" which rolls off the tongue better for us.

    FUCKSQUAT or THUNDERCUNT?
    Fucksquat because it sounds like a hospital inducing position that a drunken young couple spent 6 hours in A&E for attempting. Thundercunt sounds like someone is having digestive difficulties.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Which one/Why

    Lol pebble dash.

    Leave a comment:


  • Omgwtfbbqkitten
    replied
    Re: Which one/Why

    Mom or Dad? - 33 now, go settle your divorce squabble elsewhere. Leave me out of it

    Pepsi or Coke? - Coke, because Pepsi is just watered-down Coke, which makes Diet Pepsi twice as watered-down

    Pizza or wings? - Pizza, wings are too messy.

    Pizza Hut or Papa Johns? - Doesn't matter. I accept all currencies of pizza.

    Trucks or SUVs? Trucks. I've had too many incidents with SUVs and their braindead drivers.

    TV or Internet? Internet

    House or ER? What kind of question is this? I prefer to be at Home over the ER. Oh... you mean the TV shows. House.

    NCIS or CSI? - NCIS, it has the quirky people working autopsies.

    American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance? - Undercover Boss is the only reality TV show worth watching.

    Facebook or Myspace? Fuck them both.

    Butts or boobs? I'm a leg man. Also quite fond of bare female backs.

    Jeans or sweats? Jeans

    Dogs or cats? Dogs are dumb and faithful. Cats are smart and unfaithful. So Dogs.

    Sofa or bed? Whichever is closest and I can sleep in it works.

    Shower or bath? Shower because the bathtubs in this apartment are too damn small.

    Sour cream & onion chips or barbecue chips? Sour cream.

    Popcorn or peanuts? Peanuts, preferably with covered in chocolate or in a candy bar.

    Baseball or Football? Baseball. The crowds are more interesting and we get more streakers.

    Soccer or Hockey? Soccer, but only because its fun to laugh at losers faking fouls.

    Alcohol or cigarettes? Don't drink, Don't smoke. Fine if you do, but it cuts into my gaming money.

    Hunting or fishing? Pokemon Trainer.

    Tall or short? Tall.

    Purple or orange? Orange because its also a fruit.

    Green or yellow? Rookie or coward? I prefer to be called neither.

    Red or blue? Blue.

    Black or white? White last I checked, though I have some Cherokee in here too.

    Mexican food or Chinese food? I'm partial to free tortilla chips.

    Sing or dance? I can do either.

    Snow or rain? I like both, people need to stop complaining about them.

    Fuck or shit? Fuck.

    Hell or damn? Damn.

    FUCKSQUAT or THUNDERCUNT? I'll sleep with the second one, she sounds more exicting

    Leave a comment:


  • Jarre
    replied
    Re: Which one/Why

    ]Mom or Dad?
    Dad, isn't stuck in the 50's like my mother is
    Pepsi or Coke?
    Niether, prefer J20
    Pizza or wings?
    Pizza, seafood
    Pizza Hut or Papa Johns?
    We only have pizza hut and dominos here, pizza hut make better pizzas than dominos
    Trucks or SUVs?
    Niether, would prefer a Landrover Defender
    TV or Internet?
    Internet, fuck all on tv these days
    House or ER?
    Niether
    NCIS or CSI?
    NCIS, more character based which I like
    American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance?
    Both tosh, neither
    Facebook or Myspace?
    Facebook, its the addictive minigames
    Butts or boobs?
    Love a nice pair of nawks.
    Jeans or sweats?
    Jeans, I hate sweating
    Dogs or cats?
    Cats, more independant and not as messy
    Sofa or bed?
    Depends what for, prefer my big leather chair.
    Shower or bath?
    Shower
    Sour cream & onion chips or barbecue chips?
    Texas Barbeque pringles
    Popcorn or peanuts?
    Peanuts, have to be roasted
    Baseball or Football?
    Football, and thats "proper" football with a round ball not the stupid name for it "soccer"
    Soccer or Hockey?
    see above
    Alcohol or cigarettes?
    Niether don't drink, don't smoke and better off financially for it.
    Hunting or fishing?
    Niether not done either.
    Tall or short?
    Tall, as I;m 6ft and can reach things easily
    Purple or orange?
    Purple, its darker
    Green or yellow?
    Green, natural.
    Red or blue?
    Red, favourite colour
    Black or white?
    Black, 2nd favourite colour
    Mexican food or Chinese food?
    Chineese, mexican makes me pebble dash the porceline
    Sing or dance?
    Can't do either
    Snow or rain?
    Rain, snow tends to make the country go to a standstill
    Fuck or shit?
    Both give releif that makes you happy, but word wise Fuck, it is understood all over the world
    Hell or damn?
    Niether their for kids
    FUCKSQUAT or THUNDERCUNT?
    .... ok their new on me and neither sounds good from me, i prefer my british ones.... Wankbiscuit, turdmuncher, fuckwit, twat, etc.
    Last edited by Jarre; 01-14-2011, 10:54 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Takelli
    replied
    Re: Which one/Why

    Ah hell, why not?

    Mom or Dad? Mom, because she always knows what to say to make anything better

    Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi, cause I was raised drinking that XD

    Pizza or wings? Wings! I love wings, especially with blue cheese :D

    Pizza Hut or Papa Johns? Pizza Hut for the stuffed crust. Also, I was raised on it lol

    Trucks or SUVs? I am unsure about this one... If I had to choose, trucks cause they can carry more.

    TV or Internet? Internet, mainly because I talk to so many people on here, and I can't do that with the TV lol

    House or ER? House all the way! Best show on TV!

    NCIS or CSI? Eh, I like both, unsure of which one I would pick....

    American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance? Neither, because I think both shows are a waste of time.

    Facebook or Myspace? Facebook, because myspace has become a place full of spam, porn ads and bots.

    Butts or boobs? I would have to say boobs on here. Mainly because if they are too large, they are a put off.

    Jeans or sweats? Jeans cause they are comfortable.

    Dogs or cats? Dogs, I love dogs, but I am an animal person, so I could go for cats as well.

    Sofa or bed? Depending on the situation here... I would say Sofa though because its the best place for cuddling with your significant other while watching TV, or playing a game with them.

    Shower or bath? Shower, I just love the feeling of the warm water pouring down my back.

    Sour cream & onion chips or barbecue chips? BBQ! Cause they just own all XD

    Popcorn or peanuts? Depending if the peanuts are honey roasted if not... Popcorn.

    Baseball or Football? Neither, I don't watch sports.

    Soccer or Hockey? Hockey because it has some interesting stuff at times but read the answer before.

    Alcohol or cigarettes? Alcohol, cause I'd rather get drunk then get cancer.

    Hunting or fishing? Neither, I don't like hunting or Fishing. Hunting it harming animals, and fishing is harming animals as well.

    Tall or short? Depends on how tall or short you mean, and who you are referring to. If you are talking about signifigant other, I'd rather be with some one who is a little shorter than me, if you are talking if I'd rather be, I'd pick tall.

    Purple or orange? Orange, cause purple is bleh.

    Green or yellow? Green cause its my fave color!

    Red or blue? Hmmm... Blue?

    Black or white? Black because it goes with anything

    Mexican food or Chinese food? Really torn here.... Chinese though because I love their cooking. I do love spicy food, but I'd rather have chinese.

    Sing or dance? Dance, mainly because I can't sing for crap.

    Snow or rain? Rain, because I don't have to shovel it. XD

    Fuck or shit? Fuck, that's my fave swear, and I say it a lot for some reason. Also, I happen to say it a lot due to my tourrets XD

    Hell or damn? Damn, because you can get away with saying you meant a Beaver Dam if some one catches you saying it XD

    FUCKSQUAT or THUNDERCUNT? Fucksquat cause I never heard of thundercunt before...

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Which one/Why

    Originally posted by KingOfZeal View Post
    FUCKSQUAT or THUNDERCUNT?
    Thundersquat.
    Is this what happens when someone with thunder thighs attempts a fucksquat?

    Leave a comment:


  • KingOfZeal
    replied
    Re: Which one/Why

    Mom or Dad?
    Mom because, really, how much work did Dad have to do?

    Pepsi or Coke?
    Pepsi, Coke is too red.

    Pizza or wings?
    Pizza. Yum.

    Pizza Hut or Papa Johns?
    Papa Johns, used to work there (and I can make some of the best stuff that's 'not' on the menu)

    Trucks or SUVs?
    Trucks, easier to haul big/bulky stuff

    TV or Internet?
    Why not Internet on the TV? Or, TV on the internet?

    House or ER?
    House, ER ended a few years ago

    NCIS or CSI?
    (old) CSI, Grissom is awesome.

    American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance?
    I'm going to go with neither

    Facebook or Myspace?
    I'm also going to go with neither

    Butts or boobs?
    Yes.

    Jeans or sweats?
    Jeans, more durable.

    Dogs or cats?

    Dogs, more friendly on the whole

    Sofa or bed?
    Sofa, tend to be more comfortable

    Shower or bath?
    Shower, nothing like stewing in your own filth (literally)

    Sour cream & onion chips or barbecue chips?
    Er, no.

    Popcorn or peanuts?
    Popcorn, hate peanuts

    Baseball or Football?
    Football. Baseball is a dieing sport

    Soccer or Hockey?
    Soccer, hockey is a dieing sport

    Alcohol or cigarettes?
    None.

    Hunting or fishing?
    Hunting, better food

    Tall or short?
    Tall, because then you're not as obviously overweight

    Purple or orange?
    Purple, it rhymes with stuff

    Green or yellow?
    Green, it's a higher denomination in Monolopy

    Red or blue?
    Blue, it's also the higher denomination

    Black or white?
    Black, it suits me better

    Mexican food or Chinese food?
    Mexican, chinese gives me the runs

    Sing or dance?

    Sing, never did learn to dance

    Snow or rain?
    Snow, it's more amusing to watch drivers who don't know how to handle it

    Fuck or shit?

    Shit, I have an aversion to most 4-letter words

    Hell or damn?
    Hell, see above

    FUCKSQUAT or THUNDERCUNT?
    Thundersquat.

    Leave a comment:


  • DakAttack
    replied
    Re: Which one/Why

    Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Pizza Hut or Papa Johns? Pizza Hut will always win on account of STUFFED CRUST MOTHERFUCKING PIZZA.
    This doesn't make any sense. Pizza Hut has been disgusting since the beginning of time, and the conception of stuffed crust pizza didn't do anything new. It's still cheese and bread.

    Green or yellow?
    Green because as my mom says it's the color of money so we'll go with that.
    Your mother would be correct.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    started a topic Which one/Why

    Which one/Why

    Work is boring. I'm going to make it less so. Pick one of the choices in each set below, and state why. I don't care if the reason is silly or completely invalid, just do it. Entertain me for at least a few minutes.

    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

    Mom or Dad?

    Pepsi or Coke?

    Pizza or wings?

    Pizza Hut or Papa Johns?

    Trucks or SUVs?

    TV or Internet?

    House or ER?

    NCIS or CSI?

    American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance?

    Facebook or Myspace?

    Butts or boobs?

    Jeans or sweats?

    Dogs or cats?

    Sofa or bed?

    Shower or bath?

    Sour cream & onion chips or barbecue chips?

    Popcorn or peanuts?

    Baseball or Football?

    Soccer or Hockey?

    Alcohol or cigarettes?

    Hunting or fishing?

    Tall or short?

    Purple or orange?

    Green or yellow?

    Red or blue?

    Black or white?

    Mexican food or Chinese food?

    Sing or dance?

    Snow or rain?

    Fuck or shit?

    Hell or damn?

    FUCKSQUAT or THUNDERCUNT?



    Okay that's enough. FOR NOW MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ALSO NO DEBATING, you can laugh at people's answers or comment on the funny shit they say but THIS IS NOT the thread for "Your choices are lame," FUCK THAT, this is for fun. BITCHES. /red text.

    MY MOTHERFUCKING ANSWERS:

    Mom or Dad? Dad. Long story, let's just leave it at the fact that my dad has actually been there for me my whole life.

    Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi tastes way better, TAKE THAT EMPLOYER. YEAH I SAID IT.

    Pizza or wings? Pizza is better but only marginally, because wings ar also amazing.

    Pizza Hut or Papa Johns? Pizza Hut will always win on account of STUFFED CRUST MOTHERFUCKING PIZZA.

    Trucks or SUVs? As a redneck I am obligated to pick trucks, but also because SUVs are like truck wannabes if you ask me. And soccer moms are lame.

    TV or Internet? Interwebs win because if I really wanted to, I could watch TV on them.

    House or ER? House because it has attitude.

    NCIS or CSI? NCIS because Mark Harmon is yummy and I wish I were Abby.

    American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance? SYTYCD for obvious reasons, but since not everyone can see the obvious, it's because I was a dancer for ~20 years.

    Facebook or Myspace? Facebook only because no one uses myspace anymore. NO ONE. But social networking is fail regardless.

    Butts or boobs? Butts! Especially because I rather enjoy looking at the male posteriors, YUMMMMMMM.

    Jeans or sweats? Jeans because all of mine are well broken in and super comfy and they also have the added bonus of making my butt look pretty.

    Dogs or cats? Kittttttttttty kattttttts but I love both. I have a cat tattoo though.

    Sofa or bed? Bed by a slim margin because it has pillows. (Yawn)

    Shower or bath? Bath wins ONLY if the water stays hot enough to last from the beginning of me filling it until the water is high enough. My fail water heater has made me enjoy showers more in my current apartment because the water gets to cold by the time I've filled the tub halfway.

    Sour cream & onion chips or barbecue chips? Sour cream & onion baby, barbecue is yummy but sometimes a bit too spicy for me.

    Popcorn or peanuts? Popcorn, bonus points if it's kettle corn. Because peanuts often require me to DO WORK SON to even eat them.

    Baseball or Football? Baseball because my Rays and my Cowboys are fail this year.

    Soccer or Hockey? Hockey will forever win against any sport, there is no other sport. HOCKEY FOR LIFE. Though unlike most Americans I do actually enjoy soccer. HOCKEY STILL WINS THOUGH Mario Lemieux is still my favorite player of ALL TIME.

    Alcohol or cigarettes? Alcohol easily because of the not giving me cancer thing, I'll never understand why anyone smokes.

    Hunting or fishing? Hunting, love to freeze my buns chasin' trophy deer (bonus points if you get that reference) and shooting guns is fun.

    Tall or short? I'm short so I like short. Meow.

    Purple or orange? PURPLE because it's FUCKING PURPLE.

    Green or yellow? Green because as my mom says it's the color of money so we'll go with that.

    Red or blue? Red because my sofa is red and it's awesome.

    Black or white? Black because I'm kind of a goth dresser and a creature of the night.

    Mexican food or Chinese food? Mexican food wins by default because Chinese food smells and tastes bad. But also because Mex food is yummy!

    Sing or dance? Sing, because while I love to dance, I'm better at singing.

    Snow or rain? Snow because it's fluffy! And because it strikes the fear of god into southern drivers which I think is hilarious.

    Fuck or shit? Motherfucking fuck wins this fucking shitty contest, but not by fucking much. Fuckers.

    Hell or damn? Damnitall is something I say like twenty times a day so damn wins.

    FUCKSQUAT or THUNDERCUNT? FUCKSQUAT but only by a bit because BOTH ARE AWESOME WORDS WORTHY OF MORE FREQUENT EVERYDAY USE.


    OKAY YOUR TURN. Again: NO DEBATING, you can laugh at people's answers or comment on the funny shit they say but THIS IS NOT the thread for "Your choices are lame," FUCK THAT, this is for fun. BITCHES. /red text. Post some shit. DO IT NOW.
Working...
X