I survived the great eastern canada earthquake of 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I survived the great eastern canada earthquake of 2010

YAY! 5.0 Earthquake survivor, I hope you made it out ok too.

sig courtesy tgm
    retired -08

Re: I survived the great eastern canada earthquake of 2010

Someone in my LS is in NY and felt it.

I joked that it was Quebec wanting to secede again.
    Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
    99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
    F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
    >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

lol that is funny. Course where would they float to, france hates them and everyone hates the french.

sig courtesy tgm
      retired -08

Comment

I don't hate the French.

Comment

but you're not everyone are you, when he gets here he will tell you.

sig courtesy tgm
          retired -08

Comment

Where was the earthquake in relation to Moncton? I have some in-game friends living there.
            "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

about 6 hours northwest. Maybe a bit more (it was just north of Ottawa which should be on any world map.) They probably felt it there too, im about 8 hours from ottawa and felt it. Tripped me cuz I was really high at the tim and couldnt figure out why my monitor had decided to start shaking back and forth.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

on the bright side, we have been under a tornado warning here all day and havent got on yet. Only another 9 hours to go until the system passes.

sig courtesy tgm
              retired -08

Comment

You're fast. I found a map that showed "where the quake was felt", and yeah they seem to be pretty far away. trippy.
                "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by MrMageo View Post
                  but you're not everyone are you, when he gets here he will tell you.
                  I am as much apart of everyone as everyone else is so.... ???

Comment

I survived the great eastern canada earthquake of 2010
                    I'm sorry to hear that.

Comment

Been a crap day and febas last comment made me smile. We had an earth quake a few years back was 4.2 on the scale and happened 16 miles away from me, a box fell off my wardrobe. I was still a firefighter then to and we got no end of callouts from people worried aboiut falling chimneys etc.

Comment

YAY! 5.0 Earthquake survivor, I hope you made it out ok too.
                        Here's your medal, now go away

Honestly though it scared the crap out of me as I was about to step into the shower when the whole house shook. More surprising was that about 10 minutes after it finished I turned on CNN and they were talking about it o_O
                        sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

I live 30 min from where is the earthquke happen it was bad at 1 place 150 meter high way colaspse (word)

Comment

Down here in SoCal we've had about 4 earthquakes in the past two months... last one was a 5.4 or something.
                            Hume M - War lv.10 - Bastok

Comment

Working...
                            X