Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were you in high school? Not a damn Werewolf, that's for sure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What were you in high school? Not a damn Werewolf, that's for sure.

Really?

>>>"gangs are posers, they just want attention.."
    >>"posers"
    >"attention"

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77sJT8O56E&feature=popt00us00"]YouTube- Teen Werewolves[/nomedia]

Also, "Wolfieblackheart" reference (go to http://encyclopediadramatica.com" and search Sasuke; NSFW), I can't believe the media would give that kid the attention she wants. Wow.
    Last edited by Tipsy; 05-26-2010, 01:10 AM.
    In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
    And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
    Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
    Yeah, It’s true.
    It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Re: What were you in high school? Not a damn Werewolf, that's for sure.

Eh.

High school students are idiots in so many different ways I'm not sure why anyone cares about this.

Comment

No one should care especially because they're not doing anything wrong or bothering anyone.

Society has got to stop picking on every new thing that shows up, accept diversity or just stay inside in a bubble of neglect and disapproval.

Zing
      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

well looks like I will have to stop wearing my wolf tail like that at Ren fest..... because now its stupid lol -.-

maybe it will look better on the hilt of my sword *shrugs*
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

No one should care especially because they're not doing anything wrong or bothering anyone.
          So cutting off the head of a dog isn't doing anything wrong? I know one "member" can't dictate for the whole group, but come on. What good is it teaching?

Also, @Kailee Cosplay is completely different.

This seems to be a mindset, where they actually think they're "werewolves." I would consider that a mental illness, at best an epidemic. That's entirely ridiculous, and these are high school kids.

People sicken me.
          Yeah, It’s true.

Comment

I didn't see anything about cutting off head's dogs.

And like you said, one person's actions don't dictate every one of them. Falling to that tendency of judging people by one person's actions is the cancer of society and only generates more hate.

Balfree: Zen achieved
            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
              I didn't see anything about cutting off head's dogs.

And like you said, one person's actions don't dictate every one of them. Falling to that tendency of judging people by one person's actions is the cancer of society and only generates more hate.

Balfree: Zen achieved
              Stereotyping is completely natural, and necessary for the survival of most species. Don't hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
                well looks like I will have to stop wearing my wolf tail like that at Ren fest..... because now its stupid lol -.-
                Yes. Only now.

Comment

Again, no stereotyping was made; but the beheading of the dog was obviously related to this Twilight wolf fascination. Though I could be wrong, either way; it's a serious mental illness. The hypocrisy that exists wherein passing off other clan type functions as, "posers" when you're the one trying to be a wolf?

What did I miss here?
                  Yeah, It’s true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy View Post
                    What did I miss here?
                    That these are a bunch of high school students. Really, that's all the explanation that's needed for any of this.
                    Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                    Name: Drjones
                    Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                      High school students are idiots in so many different ways I'm not sure why anyone cares about this.
                      You may not be one of them, so forgive me if I am wrong..

Aren't you one of the people who RP in a fantasy game called FFXI? What's the difference? These kids aren't playing a game, so that makes them idiots? I'm sorry if you have to play a virtual game and assume the role of a Elvaan to be smart, and not be judged.

What's weird is.. I used to live in San Antonio, and I my mom is a Bigfoot investigator. While in SA, she would travel to Schertz, TX(which isn't too far away)to report on Bigfoot sightings that were described as Werewolves O_O.. Hmmm...
                      A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

So cutting off the head of a dog isn't doing anything wrong? I know one "member" can't dictate for the whole group, but come on. What good is it teaching?

Also, @Kailee Cosplay is completely different.

This seems to be a mindset, where they actually think they're "werewolves." I would consider that a mental illness, at best an epidemic. That's entirely ridiculous, and these are high school kids.

People sicken me.
                        Seeing as the dog was dead when she found it and the girl's hobby is taxidermy, something many people gain employment in, no, there isn't anything wrong with what she did.

And btw, guaranteed 90% of the kids who are saying they're werewolves know for a fact they're not werewolves. But kids like to pretend, even tweens and teens and such. And they want to stand out from the crowd while still belonging to something and this current werewolf fad is just what some of them choose to do.

Again, no stereotyping was made; but the beheading of the dog was obviously related to this Twilight wolf fascination. Though I could be wrong, either way; it's a serious mental illness. The hypocrisy that exists wherein passing off other clan type functions as, "posers" when you're the one trying to be a wolf?

What did I miss here?
                        Err, the beheading had nothing to do with Twilight. She's a taxidermist, something many other people do as a hobby and even a profession. Though she does actually have some mental illness, mainly her form of Tourette's which causes her to yip uncontrollably (the real reason she believes she's part wolf) among other mental defects. But she hasn't done anything wrong and hasn't been violent to anyone so really there's no harm done.

And everyone always calls other groups 'posers' because the only way most people can feel better about themselves is to put down others.

As for what I was in highschool, I was the weird kid who sat in the back of the class always doodling. I got along with everyone just fine, but I usually just stuck to myself. You could say I was a 'lone wolf' in highschool
                        "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Originally posted by Ziero View Post
                          As for what I was in highschool, I was the weird kid who sat in the back of the class always doodling. I got along with everyone just fine, but I usually just stuck to myself. You could say I was a 'lone wolf' in highschool
                          Originally posted by Armando
                          No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                          Originally posted by Armando
                          Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                          Originally posted by Taskmage
                          GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                          Originally posted by Taskmage
                          However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                          Matthew 16:15

Comment

Aren't you one of the people who RP in a fantasy game called FFXI? What's the difference?
                            The difference:
                            1) Most people that play FFXI don't actually RP their character
                            2) Most people that do RP in FFXI don't RP their character in real life
                            3) Pretty sure Feba quit FFXI some time ago.

Comment

I know that not everyone who plays FFXI RP's their character.. I never said they did.
                              But, if you're goign to roleplay, and it be ok, you have to be playing a videogame?
                              A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

Working...
                              X