Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you recognize your daughter in this?

7-year-old 'Single Ladies' draw criticism for viral video - The Dish Rag - Zap2it

I can't believe these girls parents let them do this.

This video has 2 million hits.. I wonder how many of those are from sick perverted pedophiles.

The dancing itself isn't really that bothersome. There's a few moves that's like 'WTF!?' though.
    A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Re: Do you recognize your daughter in this?

I was wondering where the new image macro floating around /b/ came from.

Anyway, so? Other than some pelvic gyrations toward the end, there wasn't anything remotely sexual about it. Even then, it's been a valid dance move since the days of Elvis. If seeing little girls dance makes you think of sex, perhaps the problem is on your end.

Comment

1. I have a daughter you sick fuck. DON'T EVER tell me something like that again.. What will I do? Nothing really.. but show some goddamn respect.

2. Seeing little girls scantily clad wearing something that no 7 year old should wear I find sickening. My wife wears that stuff when we are about to fuck.. It's sexy lingerie, so why are 7 year olds wearing it?

3. I said..
      Originally posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
      The dancing itself isn't really that bothersome. There's a few moves that's like 'WTF!?' though.
      So unless you totally misunderstood what I said, I am obviously implying that what they're wearing is the issue.
      A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

I also find it sickening, you could nearly see their vaginas. Dances like that are best left to women over the age of 18, thank you very much. Not some wannabe preteens who think they're being sexy.

"Nothing remotely sexual about it," Really?

Honestly, really ?

What wasn't sexual about that dance?
        In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
        And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
        Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
        Yeah, It’s true.
        It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

You can't blame them.. They're just children doing what their adults told them to do.

Comment

Something that is a bit related to this...

There was a store in the mall for about 7 months that was for little girls. They where about 7-12 at max. There was a table at the front of the store that they would sit at putting make up on each other, and they would do it heavily, kinda like how a hooker does it. The clothes they also wore too... VERY short skirts and sleevless tank tops, and they even had the little hand bags with them too. It was a bit distrubing to see them dressing up like that and such. My brother went in there and bitched out the people that worked there. Saying how could they promote little girls dressing up they way they do, and how they where doing the make up and such. A week later, they closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
              2. Seeing little girls scantily clad wearing something that no 7 year old should wear I find sickening.
              And I when I took ballet, I wore a leotard. When I went to the swimming pool, I wore tight swimsuits. How is this any different? It's a costume. It's a dance. The only sexual content is what you read into it. Are there sick fucks getting off on little girls at public pools? Yep. Are you going to lock your daughters away and have them wear a burqa whenever they leave the house? No. In the context of a dance competition, there's nothing wrong with this.

Originally posted by Tipsy View Post
              What wasn't sexual about that dance?
              Pretty much everything except the sexual undertones in pretty much any dance in any culture. Kids don't understand that; unless they're making deliberately sexual movements, there's no issue. It's just fun to them. Kids no more understand that than they understand Kitty Galore.

Comment

Don't even talk to me dude.

7 year olds shouldn't dress like that.. end of story. I don;t associate swimsuits and and men wearing leotards to sex.. I, and probably most normal thinking people, would relate lingerie to sex.

If I was in the audience, I would have upped and left cause that's disgusting. Just cause there's pervs getting off on children at pools, and shit doesn't mean it's ok to give them more material to jerk their tiny little penises off to. Why fuel the fire? Dude.. just don't even post in here.

Can someone lock the topic please before I say shit that gets me banned?

Comment

Sorry Pwn. I know where you're coming from, but girls their age have been dancing for a long time, just because you're seeing it now doesn't make it less true. Some girls start dancing from very early ages. You don't like it because you think it's disgusting but that's your own problem. I'm pretty sure a pervert would get off of many other things that I don't see you commenting on. Like a girl in a swim suit at the pool, or a gymnast underage doing flips and spreading her legs... the tone is in the eye of the beholder, I looked at the act and I enjoyed it for what it is: a dancing performance.
                  signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

And that is because you aren't the parent of a girl. Once you are, then you would be qualified to see through their eyes. These young girls are only an extension of their parents vanity. They are being exposed to situations that are for a more mature person because their parents are reliving their youth through them and/or using their talents to help line their pockets. These girls should be outside running around playing, dressing up their Barbies, and baking cookies with mom. They should NOT be gyrating their pelvises in a sexual manner dressed in clothing that 80% of ADULT women would be ashamed to wear in public or in private.
                    Originally posted by Feba
                    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                    Originally posted by Taskmage
                    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                    Originally posted by DakAttack
                    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X