Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had one incredible ability...

What would it be?

For me, it's a fight between invisibility, and the power to go back in time.
    A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Re: If you had one incredible ability...

The ability to suplex anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
      The ability to suplex anything.
      Oh damn dude I didnt even think of that one!!
      A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

When I saw this topic I said, "isn't there already a topic like this?" But I was thinking about this one http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/off...-wishes-6.html

I wish I had the ability to shapeshift.
        {New Sig in the works}
        -----------------------
        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
        Originally posted by Solymir
        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
          When I saw this topic I said, "isn't there already a topic like this?" But I was thinking about this one http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/off...-wishes-6.html

I wish I had the ability to shapeshift.
          There actually probly is a topic already buuuut.. who cares.. And what would you shapeshift into? If someone you loved was dying of hunger, would you shapeshift into a burger and let them eat you?

Comment

Originally posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
            would you shapeshift into a burger and let them eat you?
            That would make no sense because then I'd be dead.

Truth be told it would be a tossup between Telekenisis, Time/Space Control, Flight, Mimic Ability, and Shapeshifting.
            {New Sig in the works}
            -----------------------
            "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
            "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
            Originally posted by Solymir
            What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Controlling time would be awesome for pulling all nighters on assignments. I could pull an all nighter getting my work done then freeze time to sleep for as long as I want before going to class then unfreezing time so I'm not late

And yes I was trying to think of a legal way of using such a power and yes that was the best excuse I could come up with for wanting that power.
              Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
              Reiko Takahashi
              - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
              Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

The ability to control whatever dang border I feel like.

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukari_Yakumo]List of Touhou Project characters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Oh wait, that one's already taken. Hmm. How about control over wav . . .

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reisen_Udongein_Inaba]List of Touhou Project characters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Dangit.
                Originally posted by Armando
                No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                Originally posted by Armando
                Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                Originally posted by Taskmage
                GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                Originally posted by Taskmage
                However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
                  Controlling time would be awesome for pulling all nighters on assignments. I could pull an all nighter getting my work done then freeze time to sleep for as long as I want before going to class then unfreezing time so I'm not late

And yes I was trying to think of a legal way of using such a power and yes that was the best excuse I could come up with for wanting that power.
                  The two problems with any ability controlling Time are:
                  1. Scale
                  2. How objects other than the controller are affected. (Did I use the right one? )
                  One thing almost everyone seems to forget, is that planetary bodies orbit stars, all moving with the Galaxy during this time. If you stop Time around you, what about everything else that's not stopped? Does the planet keep moving, making it look like you are (very quickly) taking off and breaking atmosphere? Death would ensue rather quickly...

Back on topic.... I would have access to Hammerspace.

There was a totally awesome article in wikipedia about it, but some jackasses merged it into an article related to Hammerspace but in no way the same thing.
                  Last edited by Empedocles; 07-07-2009, 08:42 AM.
                  Quotes

Comment

If you stop time, do you stop too? Because, you know, you stopped time... It doesn't make any sense to quantify the amount of time stopped with another amount of time... And if you could move around, could you manipulate the environment? If you kicked a ball, how far would it go? If you had a car that could stop time, how would you measure the cars speed? Miles per hwut?

My incredible ability might involve eating coal and pooping diamonds. Or maybe just flying...

Comment

The ability to blink money. Every time I blink a dollar materializes!
                      sigpic
                      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I whould say to fly would be mine i could go to tons of places without gas and traffic

Comment

Mine would be...

The ability to lay my hands on anyone, and cure them of any ailment (Except for Death).

Comment

Good news! Death is the absence of ailment.

Comment

There would be peopel who say...

Why not cure death! Thats why I said that... You can bring peopel back to life with a defib... But, you cant really cure death, as its un curable, so that is why I just said that...

Comment

Working...
                              X