Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Worms!!

MyFox Phoenix | Doctors Find Worm in Woman's Brain

Just the thought of a worm in my brain makes me feel like puking! EEEW!
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Re: Brain Worms!!

I, for one, have never understood why people find germs and parasites in their body so disgusting, and yet never feel like puking at the idea of another human inside of th--

oh, so that's what causes morning sickness.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
      oh, so that's what causes morning sickness.
      It's Bal's fault!

It's worms....worms.....eeww icky slimey worms! I can't stand worms! I've inherited this affliction from my mother.
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Another government coverup, its no worm, it was an allien controlling her!! George Bush, Sarah Palin, Micheal Jackson, Celeine dion... They all have one!!!!

Comment

Homer shoves crayons up his nose, this lady shoves a worm to one up him.
          Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
          Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
          Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
          Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
          Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

KHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

http://www.khaaan.com/
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

The real question is why is TGM watching Fox Phoenix? Has the situation up here REALLY gotten that bad?
              Kindadarii (Bahamut)
              90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
              70.3 + 2 Woodworking
              52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

If you have to ask that question, the answer is clearly "yes".

Comment

ew?
                  ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfZeal View Post
                    The real question is why is TGM watching Fox Phoenix? Has the situation up here REALLY gotten that bad?
                    LOL My niece lives there.

Originally posted by Mog View Post
                    ew?
                    Exactly!

Comment

Now I'm worried... They say people who don't wash their hands might infect you!! I wash my hands after everything but I know a lot of people on my ship that don't. That's so disgusting I wanna make them carry around a bottle of sanitary lotion just for that reason. Good article by the way, now I'm gonna worry about having brain worms for the rest of my life...

Comment

Originally posted by Ojofer View Post
                        Now I'm worried... They say people who don't wash their hands might infect you!! I wash my hands after everything but I know a lot of people on my ship that don't. That's so disgusting I wanna make them carry around a bottle of sanitary lotion just for that reason. Good article by the way, now I'm gonna worry about having brain worms for the rest of my life...
                        Under cooked pork too! Now you can never eat pork again unless you make it yourself! (Seriously its more likely that you'll come across this from the pork than the handwashing.)

Comment

and ewww that brain looks like that level on devil may cry where it seems like your inside a living body

the doctor just pwned that mob! like dante! and then he chuckled kyahah~ah!
                          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                            Under cooked pork too! Now you can never eat pork again unless you make it yourself! (Seriously its more likely that you'll come across this from the pork than the handwashing.)
                            You're also more likely to be struck by lightning then get this from pork.
                            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Obviously not since the Doc says that there are more and more cases of people getting worms removed from their brain... WASH YOUR HANDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X