Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200+ Dead cats found!

Omg this is horrible!

That is so sad! I wish people wouldn't do things like that. It is so cruel.
    Last edited by Luna; 09-15-2008, 10:38 AM.

Re: 200+ Dead cats found!

Cruel to your neighbors, yes.

Comment

sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Incident Date: Thursday, May 19, 2005

Welcome to 3 years ago? This is unfortunate and all but why bother posting about it now.

500 hours in MS paint

Comment

Originally posted by Tickmeoff View Post
          Incident Date: Thursday, May 19, 2005

Welcome to 3 years ago? This is unfortunate and all but why bother posting about it now.
          B/c I go to hollomanyardsales.com its a website for the base I live on. And I was doing some research on similar cases. Since that very same thing happend here on Sep 9th 2008. ONly it was 130 Cats. So I figured I"d share what I found. It really is pretty sad. I actually adopted one of the 130 cats kittens that where found today. lol I am now at 1 dog 2 cats and 3 birds XD

Comment

Do not belittle the suffering of cats!
            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
              Cruel to your neighbors, yes.

Agreed.

I've got 3 cats. 2 of which I love and are very affectionate to my wife and myself. However...... the third is a cat my wife brought in from before we got together. This cat is a mean mother f*cker that hisses and growl's when you come with in 10 feet of it and only comes around you when you have food or its his dinner time, and on occasion it will neglect both litter boxes we have and do his business it the hallway. And to top it off, it's diabetic -.- I can't stand that cat. No... in fact, I loath it. I should've drove 10 miles down the road and dropped his ass off in the woods somewhere a long time ago. Unfortunately, it's my wifes "baby" and although I threaten her all the time that Imma fuckin keel that spawn of satan, I don't. I knew what I was getting into when our relationship kicked off so I've only got myself to blame, but damn.

Sometimes when she asks me to administer his insulin I fake like Im about to inject it into his eye ball. She doesn't seem to like that though and for some odd reason its not an approved site for injecting.

For those who say "All cats are sweet and innocent," ponder this. If you had a cat and a dog for a random number of years and you suddenly dropped dead in your house with no one around to remove your body. Your dog would starve to death. Your cat on the other hand wouldn't think twice about not eatting your sorry ass.

|| 75 Warrior || 75 Black Mage || 75 Bard || 75 Beastmaster || 75 Red Mage ||

Comment

I saw a dead cat on my way to work today, I think it had just died of natural causes though as there was no blood or anything.

I have 2 cats one of which is 18 now and she's getting really old, we think she might even have dementia now as she's doing some crazy things that you'd associate with old people.

The other is 10 and she's just...hungry, all the time. She just constantly nods at you to drop food in her bowl. Oh and she has this really quiet meow thats almost impossible to hear unless she's upstairs alone in which case she yowls really loudly for no reason (i think she's listening to her echo)

I love cats btw growing up I've always had a cat in the house at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced View Post
                  Agreed.

I've got 3 cats. 2 of which I love and are very affectionate to my wife and myself. However...... the third is a cat my wife brought in from before we got together. This cat is a mean mother f*cker that hisses and growl's when you come with in 10 feet of it and only comes around you when you have food or its his dinner time, and on occasion it will neglect both litter boxes we have and do his business it the hallway. And to top it off, it's diabetic -.- I can't stand that cat. No... in fact, I loath it. I should've drove 10 miles down the road and dropped his ass off in the woods somewhere a long time ago. Unfortunately, it's my wifes "baby" and although I threaten her all the time that Imma fuckin keel that spawn of satan, I don't. I knew what I was getting into when our relationship kicked off so I've only got myself to blame, but damn.

Sometimes when she asks me to administer his insulin I fake like Im about to inject it into his eye ball. She doesn't seem to like that though and for some odd reason its not an approved site for injecting.

For those who say "All cats are sweet and innocent," ponder this. If you had a cat and a dog for a random number of years and you suddenly dropped dead in your house with no one around to remove your body. Your dog would starve to death. Your cat on the other hand wouldn't think twice about not eatting your sorry ass.
                  OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *daily laugh quota half full*

I can relate to the insane cat story. Just like humans, there are animals that are antisocial or, as my mother would say, "just not right in the head". I had a cat that filled both of those. It was an all black kitten that a friend of mine was going to drown. Being a compassionate idiot, I took the kitten. The kitten was not social at all. Like yours, it only came out for food. Often it would get this insane look in its eyes and tear through the house at lightening fast speed knocking shit over along the way. This is hard to describe but it would tear along the bottom of the couch upside down (no feet on the floor but nails and teeth firmly implanted into my leather couch). It designed new curtains in my house by shredding them. It would go up the drapes to the top and then come back down, kinda sliding and shredding along the way. I had to get rid of all my plants because that was the preferred litter box. But the cream on the cake was when I came out of the bathroom one day in a towel. I was walking down the hall and the cat came ripping around the corner and ran up me. Now just imagine that for a second, I had a very small towel around me and the rest of me was naked. He dug his claws and teeth into my skin and ran up to my head. I was bleeding from my ankle to my head from claw and teeth marks. This happened twice and after the second time it was ADIOS KITTY! Even the humane society wouldn't try to rehabilitate him, he was put to sleep.
                  Originally posted by Feba
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  Originally posted by DakAttack
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Damn TGM...

Thats way worse than this diabetic cat my wife owns. This cat doesn't move though. It sits from under my coffee table and growls. Also when she first moved in it only had its front paws declawed. After picking him up to toss his butt out of the kitchen multiple times I got sick of him planting his hind claws into my chest and pushing off in an atempt to get away. So I had his hind claws removed. My wife is a Vet Tech and gets that stuff for free practically. I told her I'd be glad to do it for free at home......

.........on the cutting board.

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                    But the cream on the cake was when I came out of the bathroom one day in a towel. I was walking down the hall and the cat came ripping around the corner and ran up me. Now just imagine that for a second, I had a very small towel around me and the rest of me was naked.
                    Now this however might be a little outta place. Can anyone point me towards the "Erotica and Us" section?
                    Last edited by Juiced; 09-16-2008, 10:59 AM.

|| 75 Warrior || 75 Black Mage || 75 Bard || 75 Beastmaster || 75 Red Mage ||

Comment

Given all those incidents I have to wonder why you didn't have his claws removed long before things got to that point...

We had a fairly anti-social cat for a long while, apparently had been badly traumatized as a kitten. When we first got him he'd completely lost his voice, and for most of his life had a sort of breathy 'maah' sound as a meow. We never had too much of a problem as regards litterbox and we did have his front claws removed or capped (don't recall which anymore) at some point, but mostly he just insisted on being left alone a lot of the time. He was difficult to coax into making contact with people unless he was shedding, tended to hide under beds whenever anyone unfamiliar was anywhere in the house, would bolt for a hiding place anytime the doorbell rang. He tended to avoid our dogs (had two during the time we had the cat, but not at the same time), sort of barely putting up with the interest they had in him (and batting one of them across the (vinyl) kitchen floor as an overenthusiastic puppy, which only dampened said interest slightly).
                      Kumei, pickpocket of Midgardsormr(Bastok Rank 10)
                      DRK99,DNC91,THF90
                      Alchemy 72, Smithing 51, Goldsmithing 48, Leathercraft 23, Fishing 20
                      Koren, San d'Orian Adv.(Rank 10)
                      WHM95,BLM90,SMN85,RDM82,SCH49
                      Woodworking 29,Cooking 20
                      All celestials(Trial-Size), Fenrir, Diabolos, Alexander, Odin
                      Myrna, Windurstian Merchant
                      Clothcraft 24
                      Nyamohrreh, Windurstian Adv.(Rank 6)
                      BST90,WHM56,DNC45

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced View Post
                        My wife is a Vet Tech and gets that stuff for free practically. I told her I'd be glad to do it for free at home......

.........on the cutting board.

Originally posted by Lunaryn View Post
                        Given all those incidents I have to wonder why you didn't have his claws removed long before things got to that point...
                        Two very good reasons. One was he was too young. The second was that I was working 3 jobs to put food in my daughters mouth and couldn't even afford new shoes...superglue was cheaper.
                        Originally posted by Feba
                        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                        Originally posted by Taskmage
                        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                        Originally posted by DakAttack
                        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

The cat I just got yesterday likes to hide from the world, I have no clue if she's even eating her food (my other cat could be eating it for all I know). The other cat I have Sasha she is a bit nuts. She waits around corners and jumps out to attack me and my husbands legs (playfully I think lol). Or she runs straight at walls and trys to climb up them.

Comment

Working...
                          X