Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazed Passenger decapitates seat mate - or WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazed Passenger decapitates seat mate - or WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???

If you haven't seen this horror-show yet, read it - not for the faint of heart...

BBC NEWS | Americas | Man decapitated on Canadian bus

Which just prompts the question - WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???!?!?
    sigpic

(\ /)
    ( . . )
    C(")(")
    ...Somebunny loves you....

...That's "Little Washu", Bub....

Re: Crazed Passenger decapitates seat mate - or WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???

The question:
    Originally posted by The Mauva Syndicate View Post
    WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???!?!?
    The answer:
    Originally posted by The Mauva Syndicate View Post
    PEOPLE

Comment

Any money saying that the guy had a mental illness that went unchecked/ignored?
      Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Originally posted by Akashimo View Post
        Any money saying that the guy had a mental illness that went unchecked/ignored?
        ...either that or he was abused as a child. My money sits on them finding something for his actions to be blamed on though. I hear accountability isn't in these days.

Comment

Most likely an ex-serviceman tossed on the scrapheap who ended up sat next to some annoying prick for hours and eventually snapped. They'll be out hunting him down with a helicopter and dogs after he escapes from the jail cell he's in.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlebeard View Post
            Most likely an ex-serviceman tossed on the scrapheap who ended up sat next to some annoying prick for hours and eventually snapped. They'll be out hunting him down with a helicopter and dogs after he escapes from the jail cell he's in.
            Actually, he seemed quite normal at first, they say. He sat alone in the front of the bus for most of an hour, then went to the back, then sat next to the victim.

But I'm sure it will come down to some lame "Wah my life is hard" sob story...
            yet no matter what the story, this guys BROKEN.
            sigpic

(\ /)
            ( . . )
            C(")(")
            ...Somebunny loves you....

...That's "Little Washu", Bub....

Comment

Well, all I can say is it's a good thing Canada has such strong gun control. If he had had a gun he might have killed someone.

...Oh wait.

Knife control ftw?
              Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
              RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
              All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

Comment

Originally posted by Karinya View Post
                Well, all I can say is it's a good thing Canada has such strong gun control. If he had had a gun he might have killed someone.

...Oh wait.

Knife control ftw?
                If he'd had a gun he would have just hosed everyone on the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Karinya View Post
                  Well, all I can say is it's a good thing Canada has such strong gun control
                  Same token, gun control != better stability as we see there. If they have the same level of control on bladed and blunt weapons, we'd probably see this guy literally clawing that the victim, or just strangling with belt. What then? Belts get a ban?
                  Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Same token, gun control != better stability as we see there. If they have the same level of control on bladed and blunt weapons, we'd probably see this guy literally clawing that the victim, or just strangling with belt. What then? Belts get a ban?
                    Clothes in general should be banned.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cotners View Post
                      Maybe when there are no more fat people...
                      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

This guy not having a gun most probably reduced the amount of potential victims.

Didn't a guy with an assault rifle kill 3 teens and wounded another in the US like yesterday or something?

Having gun control doesn't stop this kind of violence (see the stabbings in Japan) but it most certainly reduce the amount of casualties.
                        sigpic
                        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Cotners View Post
                          You are more likely to be killed by your trousers than die in an airline accident.

Comment

...we'd probably see this guy literally clawing that the victim, or just strangling with belt. What then? Belts get a ban?
                            He'd try to rip the guy's throat out by gnawing on him with his teeth. (RE Zombie Flashback *shudders*) Then if convicted, they deem his teeth a lethal weapon and pull all of them.
                            Originally posted by Feba
                            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                            Originally posted by Taskmage
                            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                            Originally posted by DakAttack
                            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                              Maybe when there are no more fat people...
                              Dude, do you realize how much a clothing ban would help to deal with the obesity problem?

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
                              Having gun control doesn't stop this kind of violence (see the stabbings in Japan) but it most certainly reduce the amount of casualties.
                              The big difference between knives and guns isn't that guns are more dangerous; it's that there are legitimate uses and needs for knives. Guns, not so much. Guns are pretty much only useful as a weapon, whereas knives are an essential tool.

Comment

Working...
                              X