Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think is the evilest company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think is the evilest company?

A simple question, what business entity do you think is the absolute worst of the worst, the most sinister and vile, ruthless or twofaced? Walmart? Disney? Microsoft or Apple? CoS? Comcast?

Re: What do you think is the evilest company?

ShinRa.

Comment

WalMart. They treat the employees like trash, steal the business from the local companies here, and make the area a whole lot more congested.
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
        steal the business from the local companies her
        They offer a better service, customers aren't stolen.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
          They offer a better service, customers aren't stolen.
          For such a tight-knit community like mine, consumers and small companies alike aren't too happy when a large corporation moves in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
            For such a tight-knit community like mine, consumers and small companies alike aren't too happy when a large corporation moves in.
            So pissed off while they save money at WalMart instead of shopping at local Mom and Pop stores huh? Ya, they're really bothered by it.
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
              So pissed off while they save money at WalMart instead of shopping at local Mom and Pop stores huh? Ya, they're really bothered by it.
              Well, seeing as how I don't really shop too much, it doesn't matter to me either way. I'm sure the same can be said for a lot of college students who go here too. The only thing I see is more traffic and congestion when going from work and back.

Comment

The whiny/bitchy/vocal minority, etc.

Comment

I'd say the oil companies. And the tobacco companies.

Comment

The ones that abduct women around the world and sell them into forced prostitution. Go Israel! (who just so happens to harbor the most of these companies)
                    Twilightrose- THF/49 WAR/24 WHM/53 BLM/32 RNG/15 BST/25 NIN/27

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                      I'd say the oil companies. And the tobacco companies.
                      Were you mad too when you found out all the "Truth" commercials were funded by RJReynolds and other big tobbacco companies?

evilest companies...Health Insurance companies, Electric Companies, Regis Hair Salon and the Curves franchise.

not all in that order tho. I'd put Regis 1st and Curves 2nd...sexist pigs. EOE my a$$
                      Last edited by Malevolent; 03-30-2008, 03:56 PM.

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

What's wrong with Curves?

Comment

Originally posted by DieselBoy09 View Post
                          What's wrong with Curves?
                          They claim to be a EOE but I still don't see male trainers in there.

EOE= Equal Opportunity Employer. For clairification.

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

I found out as soon as they started appearing. So I can't say I was mad, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Malevolent View Post
                              They claim to be a EOE but I still don't see male trainers in there.
                              I don't think it is inherently wrong to support something like that. For things as personal to people as say appearance it is understandable for them to be shut out. Say for example, if the individual is extremely self conscious, I promise you around their own sex, it is easier. Also this can be used render and environment free from the male "glance" for personal comfort, and can even be used to go along with certain lifestyle choices such as those taken by some Islamic women, or just women in general. I believe in some circumstances, it is warranted. Say for example OBGYN's, yes, if they were all women, that would be bad, but is it inherently wrong for an individual to desire to go to an OBGYN office full of women? Or say for example your prostate exam, is it wrong of you to desire your body like that to be examined by a male rather than a female?

Comment

Working...
                              X