Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's your pet peeve in RL?

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
    My friend is a late breaker and it pisses me off to no end. It's been worse since I was rear ended while sitting in traffic with my GFF. I don't like seeing late breakers in my rear view mirror, and I don't like being in a late breaking car.
    Ya, you get into a few accidents and you get a bit "touchy" about certain things. I was rear ended by a late breaker who had bad brakes once. It was the DAY AFTER I picked up my brand spanking new Formula Firebird.....15 f**king miles on the odometer.... The cop that came to the scene just stared at me for 30 seconds after I told him and then he put his arm around me and game me a hug. The kids thought it was hilarious. lol

Originally posted by Mezlo View Post
    You better make hmi pay too TGM! That's annoying as all hell... You know what, he deserves a spanking!
    Oh he'll be paying thats for sure! The kid throws money around like its confetti so he can throw some my way damn it!

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
    Even worse, make him pay for it then make him drive the minivan for the rest of the month (Or until you see fit that he's learned his lesson).

He obviously doesn't think the minivan is a chick magnet.
    Ooooo good idea Durah!! I'm too soft though, I'd never stick to it. He'd wear me down with being really nice to me. lol BUT I am going to take your advice and keep the car for tomorrow! I have a deposition to give and need to drive a ways so I'm going to do it in the comfort of my baby. Besides that, she's always traumatized after going to the "doctor" so I will baby her for a day before handing her over to that BEAST! lol
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

If he doesn't pay, he doesn't drive.

Comment

My first vehicle that i got when i turned 16 was my mom's old 1985 plymouth mini van with wood panleing along the side, nicknamed "Woody." It wasn't a "chick magnet," but i could hall all my friends around, and it had a rather large back seat, for doing things where a large back seat is behooving.
        75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
        RANK 10 Bastok
        CoP: Done
        ZM: Done
        ToA: Done
        Assault rank: Captain
        Campaign Medal: Medals
        Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
        This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

My first car was an Eagle Vision. It gave me the greatest few years of my life. It had an unfortunate way for dying after being driven for around an hour. Less on hot days. Nobody could figure out why, and eventually the transmission died for a nth time and we donated it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mezlo View Post
            for doing things where a large back seat is behooving.
            Like carrying around fat overweight people?

....OH! You meant...(Leaves topic)

My first car is still kicking, my 1989 Buick Reatta that I've had since 2003 when I graduated from HS. A/C hadn't worked since the first year I had it, then I paid about $50 and fixed the A/C myself last year lol. I think now that the A/C works I can keep it a littlle bit longer.
            {New Sig in the works}
            -----------------------
            "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
            "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
            Originally posted by Solymir
            What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Was I slutty in high school? No.
              Was I slutty in the military? A little.
              Was I slutty in college? No.
              Was I slutty while I was waiting for my divorce? If having a relationship with someone while still technically married to a douchebag counts as being slutty, then yes.

Does that help? XD

Most of the girls on the squad were very slutty though, I was probably the best behaved one of the bunch.
              sigpic
              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

A/C on in a Buick? Did you add an additional gas tank?

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                  Was I slutty in high school? No.

Was I slutty in the military? A little.

Was I slutty in college? No.

Was I slutty while I was waiting for my divorce? If having a relationship with someone while still technically married to a douchebag counts as being slutty, then yes.
                  RANK 10 Bastok

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
                    A/C on in a Buick? Did you add an additional gas tank?
                    What is this gas you speak of? I had to develop an engine that runs on oxygen.
                    {New Sig in the works}
                    -----------------------
                    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

"Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.

Comment

Oh really? A Buick that ran on oxygen would suffocate all living creatures within a few miles.

Comment

Wasn't that what 2012 was about?
                        {New Sig in the works}
                        -----------------------

Comment

Am I the only one who wants to know what TGM drives..?
                          "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

lol, i'm interested...
                            RANK 10 Bastok

Comment

Psh, I'm kinda like TGM but replace "fast car" with "big pickup truck" and I'm exactly the same way.
                              sigpic
                              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Pontiac GTP....I'd prefer another Firebird but they are out of production and I don't have the kind of money to stick into a used one to bring it up to my specs.
                                Originally posted by Feba
                                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                                Originally posted by Taskmage
                                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                                Originally posted by DakAttack
                                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X