Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only in britain - Goths banned from bus because of dog lead around his partners neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in britain - Goths banned from bus because of dog lead around his partners neck

This is a funny one reported on the BBC news website here

"A Goth who leads his girlfriend around with a dog lead and collar was stopped from getting on a bus amid fears for passenger safety, a bus firm confirmed."

I nearly pissed myself laughing when I read the whole artical (and saw the picture)

what do you guys think about this?

Re: Only in britain - Goths banned from bus because of dog lead around his partners n

I think goths should just be shot.
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Re: Only in britain - Goths banned from bus because of dog lead around his partners n

While saying "No Dogs Allowed" is funny, overall the bus driver was being very inappropriate. Much as we might loathe them, goths have every right to dress like morons as muslims have a right to wear a turban or anyone has a right to dress however else they please. They obviously didn't pose a threat to the bus, so there's no reason to keep them off.

Comment

I don't think it is the people themselves that the bus company is saying are dangerous, but the leash itself. Probably concerned it would clothesline someone if there was a sudden stop.
        FFXIV Balmung Server
        Tenro Matashi
        PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

Oh, the BBC article doesn't describe the actual event.

Look for an article that talks about how the driver actually treated them. The BBC article makes it look like no big deal.

Comment

Our country has gone H&S mad!!

Comment

No-one understands the struggle faced by the beautiful children of the night!

Comment

Amazingly enough? What Feba said. Just because he doesn't like the way they were dressed doesn't mean that he had any right to do that. If they were quietly sitting on the bus (if weirdly quiet) then they deserve to ride as much as anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                  Oh, the BBC article doesn't describe the actual event.

Look for an article that talks about how the driver actually treated them. The BBC article makes it look like no big deal.
                  Goths kicked off British bus - UPI.com

The "beautiful children of the night"'s account of the ordeal.
                  RESTLESSTORNADO OF RAMUH
                  sigpic

Comment

This happens in America too. But when it does, they turn emo and pull a gun. It's everyone else's fault.

Oh, and ya. What Feba said.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
                    ------
                    Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
                    When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

I don't know what I'd do if I saw one person leading another person with a leash. That's not goth at all, that's just trying too hard to be different. You cant call people fascists when you're trying THAT HARD to be different. I'm sure there's something we can call them, but it slips my mind.

Comment

Dak: Because being different means you are making an effort not to conform.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                          Dak: Because being different means you are making an effort not to conform.
                          Never really understood that because there are groups of people doing that but aren't they all conforming to be non-conformists?
                          RESTLESSTORNADO OF RAMUH
                          sigpic

Comment

Dak: It's called Hot Topic shopper.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                              Dak: It's called Hot Topic shopper.
                              That store is possibly the biggest fallacy of American Pop culture.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
                              ------
                              Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
                              When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Working...
                              X