Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed. Ever.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
29 year old grandmother.
Collapse
X
-
Re: 29 year old grandmother.
In my area of teh country this is quite common, especially in the town 30 miles North of me where it is not unknown to frquently see 12-14 year old girls pushing prams with kids in, their not cousins, sisters or aa friends baby, its their own. We still ahve the highest teenage pregnancy rtes in teh whole of europe, our region being the highest in the UK. And what happens to teh kids? they become Chavs, little shits who do as they please because these young parents can;t look after them properly because they are not mature enough for the responsibility.
Comment
-
Re: 29 year old grandmother.
Wow. Just wow. Amazing how good parenting skills arise and continue to play out like a virus. Now, I bet you its these people(not possibily the ones in the articles, but others in similar boats) talking about media is to blame for poor morals and decisions.
Comment
-
Re: 29 year old grandmother.
World population . . . too high . . .
The Earth was defeated by The Human RaceOriginally posted by ArmandoNo one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.Originally posted by ArmandoNintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.Originally posted by TaskmageGOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA
REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG
GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES
THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO ITMatthew 16:15Originally posted by TaskmageHowever much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
Comment
-
Re: 29 year old grandmother.
This news day has made me want to cry. Russia's elections were broken, read several articles about the Palestinian Israeli conflict and read some blurbs about forced female prostitution (more like abducted sex slaves) surging out of Iraq (its rampant all over the damn place), and female infanticide growth patterns among Indian families in the U.K., and now this. The only highlight of my day was that Chavez's reform plans were shot down.Twilightrose- THF/49 WAR/24 WHM/53 BLM/32 RNG/15 BST/25 NIN/27
Comment
-
Re: 29 year old grandmother.
I was about to say before I saw that sentence. That was just awesome. I was certain that he was going to rig it so that he'd win no matter what. I wonder if he tried, but overestimated how legitiment votes he'd be getting.Originally posted by DieselBoy09 View PostThe only highlight of my day was that Chavez's reform plans were shot down.I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2
PSN: Caspian
Comment
-
Re: 29 year old grandmother.
That totally needs to be on one of those cuter lolcat pics.Originally posted by Feba View PostAlso, /bed. I've been up for twenty hours. I need a nice cold glass of water and a warm bed right nao.
------------------------------------------
Also, good night.Originally posted by ArmandoNo one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.Originally posted by ArmandoNintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.Originally posted by TaskmageGOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA
REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG
GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES
THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO ITMatthew 16:15Originally posted by TaskmageHowever much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
Comment






Comment