Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think my head is going to explode...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: I think my head is going to explode...

    Originally posted by WishMaster3K View Post
    Needs more memes.
    Attached Files
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: I think my head is going to explode...

      I've never seen that one. Looks like a merger of the Laughing Man logo and Kirby.
      Twilightrose- THF/49 WAR/24 WHM/53 BLM/32 RNG/15 BST/25 NIN/27

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: I think my head is going to explode...

        I think its laughing man and a taru.
        I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

        PSN: Caspian

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: I think my head is going to explode...

          I had this same problem, although it was mostly just the cheerleaders talking like this. (It was funny, these people would try to speak 1337, but they had no idea what they were actually saying sometimes)

          In the end, the way I made it through school was mostly schadenfreude. For example, when said retarded cheerleaders *pull down their pants in the middle of the cafeteria* (you can't make this shit up), not only do you enjoy the view, but you also laugh hard when they come back to class crying because they got suspended. Oh, and did I laugh.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: I think my head is going to explode...

            In the age of Myspace and Phone txting, 'leettspeak' is now a common practice. Originally it was done as a code used between 'hackers' and computer savy people, now it's used because most people are too stupid and/or lazy to type out full words.

            Intelligence, sadly, has never been 'in'.
            "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: I think my head is going to explode...

              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: I think my head is going to explode...

                Originally posted by Feba View Post
                I had this same problem, although it was mostly just the cheerleaders talking like this. (It was funny, these people would try to speak 1337, but they had no idea what they were actually saying sometimes)

                In the end, the way I made it through school was mostly schadenfreude. For example, when said retarded cheerleaders *pull down their pants in the middle of the cafeteria* (you can't make this shit up), not only do you enjoy the view, but you also laugh hard when they come back to class crying because they got suspended. Oh, and did I laugh.
                HEY!!!! i take offense to this im a cheerleader!!! im not retarded or anything Feba that was mean i never speak leet or anything bc i find it stupid if your speaking whats the difference of saying the normal and speaking leet RETARDED i say and feba that hurt my feeling(even though i really dont have any)
                i still get on here....even though it might not happen often i do!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: I think my head is going to explode...

                  thank you for proving my point.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: I think my head is going to explode...



                    Aaliyah is more than a woman and she graduated with a 4.0 GPA (she only had 1 "C" grade ever in her life).

                    I bolded and underlined the "is" just for you, Malacite.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: I think my head is going to explode...

                      Originally posted by LilithAngel View Post
                      So it's trendy in high school to sound like a complete tard while trying to pronounce even dumbed-down versions of l337sp33k?
                      Doesn't sound much different from when I was in high school, actually. Only change is the catchy trend.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: I think my head is going to explode...

                        I say "wtf" all the time, and I don't consider myself retarded. It's a great substitute to actually saying "what the fuck", especially in the work environment, and where I work, you just can't make it through the day without some profanity-laced tirade.

                        I'd rather hear someone say "rofl" or "wtf" or "leetsauce" then use the word "like" every other word in a sentence, or the god-awful "valspeak" that was so commonplace when I was in high school 763 years ago. Do a side by side comparison and you'll see that there are far more annoying things out there.
                        I'm a slow motion accident, lost in coffee rings and fingerprints...
                        -Frou Frou, "Hear Me Out"


                        Check out my blog! =>
                        http://deuceffxi.blogspot.com/


                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: I think my head is going to explode...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: I think my head is going to explode...



                            But yes, I end up saying "LOL" verbally sometimes. Like it's a reflex action.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: I think my head is going to explode...

                              I say wtf to curb my tendency to swear. I've actually been doing pretty well, I really don't swear much these days.
                              Twilightrose- THF/49 WAR/24 WHM/53 BLM/32 RNG/15 BST/25 NIN/27

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: I think my head is going to explode...

                                Originally posted by LilithAngel View Post
                                1|= y0|_| (4|\| r#4|) 7|-|15, y0|_| 4r# 4 |\/|0|\|5+#r 633|<
                                And if you can tell me where it's from, you go up an even farther level of it.
                                I think you'd have to be a linguist to trace the complete development, but the Jargon File entries on B1FF and "talk mode" show some early forms.
                                Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
                                RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
                                All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X