Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official bored at work / just shooting the shit / no rails to derail thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Official bored at work / just shooting the shit / no rails to derail thread

    May I ask what inspired the change?
    Armando changed his.

    Comment


    • Re: Official bored at work / just shooting the shit / no rails to derail thread

      I'm confused. Taskmage isn't a mod any longer?

      Comment


      • Re: Official bored at work / just shooting the shit / no rails to derail thread

        About time someone asked.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

        HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

        loose

        Comment


        • Re: Official bored at work / just shooting the shit / no rails to derail thread

          Originally posted by Murphie View Post
          I'm confused. Taskmage isn't a mod any longer?
          {Huh?!}
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~




          Comment


          • Re: Official bored at work / just shooting the shit / no rails to derail thread

            He's not showing up as one anymore. At least, not to me.

            Comment


            • Re: Official bored at work / just shooting the shit / no rails to derail thread

              He's been promote to [GM]Dave status i believe.
              Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi


              Comment


              • Re: Official bored at work / just shooting the shit / no rails to derail thread

                he's an admin now, yes. PiNG made the admin accounts look like normal accounts, you can see this on his and AKsyogin's profiles and posts.

                I was kinda wondering if anyone was going to post this on the forum, even Sev noticed this like two days ago.

                Comment


                • Re: Official bored at work / just shooting the shit / no rails to derail thread

                  I have to admit, I don't pay attention to people who aren't me most of the time.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Official bored at work / just shooting the shit / no rails to derail thread

                    That another one of murphie's law?
                    Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi


                    Comment


                    • Re: Official bored at work / just shooting the shit / no rails to derail thread

                      No, it's just me being me.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Official bored at work / just shooting the shit / no rails to derail thread

                        He (Taskmage) should still at least take advantage of the title thing. Make it something about bunnies or something.
                        ------------------------------------------
                        Originally posted by Skoal View Post
                        [youtube]m5LX16zia2k[/youtube]
                        Somebody should make an FFXI collage with that as the song. Seriously, posting that in a FFXI forum . . . "my girl likes to party all the time" seems kind of obvious.
                        Last edited by Yellow Mage; 09-25-2007, 03:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        Originally posted by Armando
                        No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                        Originally posted by Armando
                        Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                        Originally posted by Taskmage
                        GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

                        REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

                        GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

                        THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                        Originally posted by Taskmage
                        However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                        Matthew 16:15

                        Comment


                        • Re: Official bored at work / just shooting the shit / no rails to derail thread

                          Random occurance i'm gonna need more testing on o.O
                          Physical Blue spells + SE = hp lost to dmg amount o.O
                          Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi


                          Comment


                          • Re: Official bored at work / just shooting the shit / no rails to derail thread

                            He (Taskmage) should still at least take advantage of the title thing. Make it something about bunnies or something.
                            I'm sure he will once he gets back from wherever he went on vacation.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Official bored at work / just shooting the shit / no rails to derail thread

                              Check this out @ crunchy, Metal of Koi no Mikuru Densetsu.
                              sigpic
                              "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                              Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

                              その目だれの目。

                              Comment


                              • Re: Official bored at work / just shooting the shit / no rails to derail thread

                                Raydeus: Could they HAVE crappier mics/encoding?

                                Anyway, that would've been much better spent on Lost My Music.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X