Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Feba is hot!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Re: I think Feba is hot!

    I suddenly don't feel so "special" now Dak. Thanks. But where did you get Feb's wedding photos from?

    Comment


    • #77
      Re: I think Feba is hot!

      That guy in the back.

      Comment


      • #78
        Re: I think Feba is hot!

        /lose

        . . .

        /lose

        . . .

        /win

        Agreed: it is, quite literally, a stupid prize. Mathematically, though, the games Dak keeps setting up (due to lacking of life on both sides) are great ways to learn about the ways of binary.
        Originally posted by Armando
        No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
        Originally posted by Armando
        Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

        REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

        GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

        THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
        Matthew 16:15

        Comment


        • #79
          Re: I think Feba is hot!

          I be Edelwiese is Feba
          In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
          And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
          Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
          Yeah, It’s true.
          It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

          [I love you, Rebecca :D!]

          Comment


          • #80
            Re: I think Feba is hot!

            there is only one winnar :D
            Last edited by neighbortaru; 07-16-2007, 03:57 PM. Reason: but seriously, thread's gone long enough

            Thanks Yyg!

            Comment

            Working...
            X