What sports do you play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What sports do you play?

Just a thread to help members connect...

I play JV and Varsity high school football.
    American Football
    12.90%
    Soccer/Football
    16.13%
    Basketball
    3.23%
    Baseball
    9.68%
    Hockey
    6.45%
    Rugby
    3.23%
    Fencing
    3.23%
    Track & Field
    9.68%
    Boxing
    9.68%
    Lacrosse
    3.23%
    Other
    22.58%

Re: What sports do you play?

In highschool I wrestled, ran cross country and did track and field. Now a days I don't actually play much sports. I mettle in power lifting from time to time but mainly bodybuild and I still keep up with running now and then. I can't run as well as I used to considering all the extra weight and thick legs, but its not an uncommon sight to see me jogging a few miles around my area. I kind of miss those days when I was a pure powerlifter. You throw up a lot heavier weight without really adding that much mass to your frame so you can still be a beast with running, but I'm a sucker for the harder road less traveled. If only it was possible to be everything, to be limitless. This world really puts too much of a strain on my existance. Body type, education, occupation, appearance. Lets see if I can somehow manage to be a full blown psychologist and physician like I'm trying for right now. $100 says I burn out or one of the two drop completely by the time I reach the end of undergrad education. X_X.
    Twilightrose- THF/49 WAR/24 WHM/53 BLM/32 RNG/15 BST/25 NIN/27

Comment

I'm not in school. I was at one time, and I played some sports.

Now, I box people. Rather randomly, right out on the street, gas stations, etc.

Comment

None; going outside is wrong.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

My experiences with little league baseball pretty much ruined me on organized sports forever. I enjoy working out, and participating in things like tennis or the occasional volleyball game with friends, but that's about it.

Comment

I played baseball mostly when I was growing up. Not really good enough to play in college so it ended with high school. Also I swam from my high school.

When I got to college I played intramural softball and flag football.

Now I mostly play golf and tennis.
            Thanks Kazuki.
            Dragoon Equipment

Comment

I ran Cross Country (hated it), Indoor Track and Outdoor Track in high school, and I've been doing Martial Arts (on and off) for almost all of my life. I also enjoy swords, a little too much.. But yeah, w/e, lol..
              The Tao of Ren
              FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
              Originally posted by Kaeko
              As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

I've actually recently started becoming interested in martial arts. It's probably UFC's fault. But I do a lot of weight lifting for football. Originally, I played wide receiver and linebacker. But in the past year, I've become more interested in being a defensive end, so I've been working out every day. My mass has gone from 165 to 195lbs in the past year. I'm hoping to hit 240lbs before college. I can benchpress and cleanpress 225lbs and I can squat and deadlift 415lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiberOpticks View Post
                  Originally, I played wide receiver and linebacker. But in the past year, I've become more interested in being a defensive end, so I've been working out every day.
                  That was exactly what happened to me in school. I was a receiver for 2 seasons, then after working out 7 days a week for a couple of years, they moved me to defensive end. Tons more fun IMO.

Comment

You didn't include Tennis, that's what I play. :[

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

He included Other though. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Hantz View Post
                        That was exactly what happened to me in school. I was a receiver for 2 seasons, then after working out 7 days a week for a couple of years, they moved me to defensive end. Tons more fun IMO.
                        Definitely. In our last game of the season, sophomore year, they tried me out at DE and I got 2 sacks in the 4th quarter. It's a ridiculously fun position to play. Besides, all the men in my family, except for my brother played lineman, so I guess it must be hereditary.

Comment

I'm teh only one that plays Lacrosse? <.< That's saddening.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

In my town, Lacrosse has a bigger following than football. And this saddens me greatly. Makes me wish I still lived in the South. But oh well.

Comment

I play tennis, I watch soccer. I just started snowboarding last winter and really love it.

The girl I'm trying to hook up with is really into soccer o.O; Weird but true. She took picture with Rivaldo's foot print... funny girl.
                              There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                              but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                              transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
                              X