Ayla 1

Ayla 2

Cat Attack

Ayla 3

Ayla 4

Ayla 5

Comment

Re: Armando's random picture thread

The Great Race and Frog in the Forest were awesome.
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

The race one is my favorite I like the Frog one a lot too, but at the same time, it's kinda weird in the sense that you can barely tell it's Frog lol.

I just got Chrono Trigger for the DS and I love it soooooo much They left the original box art and the first ones come with a small poster of said box art. The new translation may bother some old fans (they refer to the Mystics as "fiends" now) but technically it's closer to the original than the first English translation was (the original name for the Mystics should've been translated to "demons," and Magus's original name meant "Demon King".) The bottom screen is stupidly useful; it displays the world map in the field, minimaps in dungeons and buildings, and your stats/battle menu in battles so that it doesn't obscure your view of the top screen. Finally, it has the PSX version's AMVs and extras, from the music box (aka sound test) to the bestiary and item encyclopedia.

It may not be worth the price for some but regardless I find it very enjoyable. If you love Chrono Trigger (or just like collectibles like a certain mod I know) you should get the DS port. And with that, let's continue the picture spam!

Today's theme is Magus. Warning: Character/character relationship spoilers ahead. If you haven't played the game, I wouldn't open these.

Comment

The 5th one is absoutely beautiful. There are a lot of gorgeous ones in that bunch.
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

The 7th one is my absolute favorite out of that group but the 5th one comes pretty close. It's nice to see art of those two together. Fortunately they seem to be pretty popular. Also, she's way too beautiful. It really sucks what happened to them ; ;

Comment

This disturbed me so deeply I had to post it.

At the same time, I can't help but laugh.

Comment

On the one hand, what the fuck.

That is terrible.

On the other hand, she can grind my pipe anytime.

Comment

What did they call her?

Soniqwa?
                      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Looks like Sonic the Hedgehog had a daughter, and she is a waitress.
                        "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

It didn't have a name, but I did find ":<" among the tags, which made me chuckle.
                          Looks like Sonic the Hedgehog had a daughter, and she is a waitress.
                          Guess he banged that chick from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006.

Ugh, I feel dirty just typing the game's name.

Also found one of Amy and Rouge, but it wasn't funny, just suggestive.

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                            Also found one of Amy and Rouge, but it wasn't funny, just suggestive.
                            What was it suggesting?
                            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Shipping. Lesbian sex.

Comment

Too much Lucca in the thread, made me want to post a Luka video

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12vmb_suzanne-vega-luka-1987_music"]Dailymotion - Suzanne Vega - Luka - 1987 - une vidéo Musique@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x12vmb_suzanne@@AMEPARAM@@x12vmb_suzanne[/ame]

Then there was a bit of Robo and Chrono, so I have to ruin your memories with this:

[ame=http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/293948.html]Rick/Robo Roll by comradestalin86[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X