Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uh oh.... suspected pervert gets his own movie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh oh.... suspected pervert gets his own movie...

http://www.cinematical.com/2007/03/0...wn-movie-sigh/

Re: Uh oh.... suspected pervert gets his own movie...

What's even better is the link to that Mac and Me movie that was made by Coke and McDonald's. That was worth a laugh~
    Twilightrose- THF/49 WAR/24 WHM/53 BLM/32 RNG/15 BST/25 NIN/27

Comment

Do not ever speak of Mac and Me again. You break unwritten law by such utterances.

The last person who dared to speak of that "film" was dragged into the 13th level of hell where they replace your skull with chocolate and your brains with caramel. Your hands are replaced with candy apples and your body with paper mache. Your innards are replaced with Mike 'n' Ikes and Smarties.

And children are there, with bats in hand and all you can and do is run until you're beaten senseless, reconstructed, refilled and pursued again by these children.

It is the horror of all horrors. But at least it is not the 12th level of hell, where you are forced to endure the voice of Joan Rivers every waking hour and in hell... you never sleep. Compared to that annoying sound, horror is preferable.

If you wish to speak of the Super Mario Bros. movie, you will be sent to the 12th level.
      Last edited by Omgwtfbbqkitten; 03-09-2007, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Joan Rivers is awesome. Let's not be ridiculous.

Comment

I thought this was going to be about Gary Glitter.

Comment

Everything should be about Gary Glitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
              Everything should be about Gary Glitter.
              The Super Mario Bros. movie should have been. If it had starred Gary as Mario and Joan Rivers as Daisy, instant win.

Comment

Oh geez.

Comment

I liked the Mario Bros. movie. It was silly, harmless fun. Much like the game, Super Mario Bros.
                  I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Hantz View Post
                    The Super Mario Bros. movie should have been. If it had starred Gary as Mario and Joan Rivers as Daisy, instant win.
                    A man after my own heart.

Comment

So I can't speak of Mac and Me? Taboo things just make me explore them more ^_~
                      Twilightrose- THF/49 WAR/24 WHM/53 BLM/32 RNG/15 BST/25 NIN/27

Comment

I'll just walk away and pretend I didn't click on this thread.

On a completely unrelated note. How much do shrinks charge an hour nowadays? Not like I feel I'll need therapy now or anything, eh? Just saying...

/twitch
                        sigpic
                        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Wow, the threads have taken a turn lately, haven't they. Two days ago it was all "S-E sux ballz!", now everyone's talking about Joan Rivers, Mac and Me, and Gummi Bear chandeliers.

Guess spirits have risen (a little)....? ^^

EDIT: Super Mario Bros.: The Movie was not good, we all just think it was because we were too young to know how bad it actually was. Seriously, watch that movie again sometime soon and tell me you don't cringe.

We did a quasi-Video Game movie marathon a few weeks ago, and I was like dying inside because I remember thinking these movies all rocked the house and now it's like "Wow, this blows" ^^ We watched "The Wizard" and I swear, I remember thinking that one "bad" gamer kid was sooo cool, he had a power glove and shit...that movies chock full of lawl. ^^
                          Last edited by Effedup; 03-09-2007, 10:07 PM.
                          I'm a slow motion accident, lost in coffee rings and fingerprints...
                          -Frou Frou, "Hear Me Out"

Check out my blog! =>
                          http://deuceffxi.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Effedup View Post
                            Wow, the threads have taken a turn lately, haven't they. Two days ago it was all "S-E sux ballz!", now everyone's talking about Joan Rivers, Mac and Me, and Gummi Bear chandeliers.
                            Well, we have to talk about something in Off Topic. But it can't be SE or FFXI.

Comment

Originally posted by Effedup View Post
                              We watched "The Wizard" and I swear, I remember thinking that one "bad" gamer kid was sooo cool, he had a power glove and shit...that movies chock full of lawl. ^^
                              Did you see the part where his eyes are glazed over when he says "I love my Power Glove"? My friends and I all just about died laughing (actually, we were constantly laughing throughout the entire movie, as well as naming games as soon as we saw them, or heard thier music). It was a major lollerfest that whole movie. I pity Fred Savage's soul by now (he shoulda hooked up with that girl, it would have been the *only* redeeming thing that entire movie).

Comment

Working...
                              X