Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like it??

Health insurance.

What do you have and do you like it? Also those of you who are still insured under your parents do you like yours as well.

What do you like/dislike about your health insurance and whats the most realistic thing you would add in your insurance if you had the oppurtunity to?

discuss!!

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Re: Do you like it??

Mine sucks. The price goes up every year, and my coverage goes down. I have a PPO, Aetna I believe. I put $400 into my cushion, but I have to pay that back a little each paycheck. The worst part is, I go to the doctor maybe once every two years. So, I would like a small percentage of what I have paid for my insurance back if I don't use it all year long. I know that paying for your insurance is what helps others actually have the ins. company pay for their medical costs, but even just a tiny percentage of that in my pocket at the end of the year would be great.

Comment

I don't have any right now. Hopefully when I get a job the company will provide it as part of benefits.
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

well, I dont really LIKE mine, but it has its benefits. (Were poor, :p)

the real catch about it is, my father was loved in this town; especially by a lot of doctors.(A musician who played oldies for people; and most people in this town are 40+) There is a general practitioner, gynecologist, orthopedic, Oncologist, Eye doctor, and a dermatologist that each offer us a 80-100% discount on med bills.

(they are a few the only docs in town that own their own office...kinda like a monopoly so yeah, they can get away with it) And our actual Hospital SUCKS!!!

So I guess, My family name is technically my insurance. :p
        Don't you just hate those people who name their characters after other games like Devil may Cry and animes like Trigun? ^^

Comment

Blue Cross/Blue Shield. I actually like it, though part of that is the fact that the clinic I work at has an option where I don't pay anything monthly and my deductible is just more. I hardly ever get sick, so its quite worth it. Before them, I worked at a hospital (the hospital that owns First Care)....First Care sucks. Co-pays are ridiculous, they have retarded restrictions, and don't cover much of anything. I was so glad when I changed jobs and got to use a real insurance company. Nothing is as bad as First Care.
          I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Working...
          X