"bitter" rantings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "bitter" rantings

Anyone else as tired of that poster with all of the pointless, juvenile, and "bitter" rants as I am?

His answer to everything he doesn't like about the game is to whine on these forums, and try encourage folks to MPK gilsellers and try to manipulate the AH to lower prices for the things he wants to buy.

I doubt if he even returns to the threads he starts... that way he can't see the million things wrong with his behavior and logic that seemingly everyone else on the board points out.

I don't know that I've seen him contribute in any positive way so far... although he does have that cool sig that tells us all we're dumb.

Rock on, Bitter Wisp. Rock on.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Re: "bitter" rantings

Yes, requesting permanent ban, unless he stops creating senseless posts.

BTW, I reported him.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Icemage
      Don't want to do any of the above? STFU and deal with it. Demand is there, which is why the prices are so high. If you don't like it, tough.
      This caused me to crack a smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Szkol
        I don't know that I've seen him contribute in any positive way so far... although he does have that cool sig that tells us all we're dumb.
        Didn't he start that "Rate the person's Sig?" thread? That's the only decent thread he's made, but other than that.... wow.

Comment

He started the rate the avatar thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie
            He started the rate the avatar thread.
            That's the one. It was "inspired" by the Sig thread... that's right.

Comment

well, aside from swearing profusely, he hasn't broken any other rules so far. he might inclur a temp ban if he accumulates enough warnings from foul language, but that's about all will happen for the moment.

If you do not wish to see said person's posts, i suggest you all make use of the wonderful "ignore" feature of these forums. perhaps if no one responds to the rants, they'll get the idea

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru
                well, aside from swearing profusely, he hasn't broken any other rules so far. he might inclur a temp ban if he accumulates enough warnings from foul language, but that's about all will happen for the moment.

If you do not wish to see said person's posts, i suggest you all make use of the wonderful "ignore" feature of these forums. perhaps if no one responds to the rants, they'll get the idea
                Sounds like a plan, thanks NT ^^

I will live, and die by the Sword

Comment

Working...
                X