Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol desktops

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: lol desktops

    World of Warcraft?!

    You blaspheme!

    Burn the heretic, burn the heretic!
    The Knight of Faith resigns the dream, only to believe it.

    Many tanks to Trita/Tagi for the signature.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: lol desktops

      I've discovered that not enough people use the Quicklaunch bar. It's good times, folks!

      Comment


      • #19
        Re: lol desktops

        Someone's been reading Nietzsche.
        The Knight of Faith resigns the dream, only to believe it.

        Many tanks to Trita/Tagi for the signature.

        Comment


        • #20
          Re: lol desktops

          I think someone has just been playing Xenogears. Not that there's anything wrong with reading Nietzsche. I certainly did a lot of it in High School.

          Comment


          • #21
            Re: lol desktops

            Originally posted by Aelathir
            I think someone has just been playing Xenogears.
            The games logo is one of the first things you see when you look at the image. How could you get it wrong?
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

            HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

            loose

            Comment


            • #22
              Re: lol desktops

              Sorry, I was typing when I was on the phone. Xenosaga, obviously.

              Comment


              • #23
                Re: lol desktops

                Originally posted by Aelathir
                I think someone has just been playing Xenogears. Not that there's anything wrong with reading Nietzsche. I certainly did a lot of it in High School.
                Well, I couldn't resist commenting on the pleasant surprise on seeing The Will to Power used as a subtitle somewhere.
                The Knight of Faith resigns the dream, only to believe it.

                Many tanks to Trita/Tagi for the signature.

                Comment


                • #24
                  Re: lol desktops

                  Originally posted by Shopee
                  Well, I couldn't resist commenting on the pleasant surprise on seeing The Will to Power used as a subtitle somewhere.
                  All three Xenosaga games are subtitled some phrase from Nietzsche's works.

                  Episode 1: Der Wille zur Macht
                  Episode 2: Jenseits von Gut und Böse
                  Episode 3: Also sprach Zarathustra
                  I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

                  HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

                  loose

                  Comment


                  • #25
                    Re: lol desktops

                    Originally posted by Mhurron
                    All three Xenosaga games are subtitled some phrase from Nietzsche's works.

                    Episode 1: Der Wille zur Macht
                    Episode 2: Jenseits von Gut und Böse
                    Episode 3: Also sprach Zarathustra
                    So then the question is: are they mostly there to make it sound cool or are they an accurate reflection in some way of the related phrases/titles?
                    The Knight of Faith resigns the dream, only to believe it.

                    Many tanks to Trita/Tagi for the signature.

                    Comment


                    • #26
                      Re: lol desktops

                      Originally posted by Shopee
                      So then the question is: are they mostly there to make it sound cool or are they an accurate reflection in some way of the related phrases/titles?
                      Xenosaga draws themes from many sources, including Nietzsche. The specific subtitles were chosen to reflect where the story of that game was going.
                      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

                      HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

                      loose

                      Comment


                      • #27
                        Re: lol desktops



                        Nothing too incriminating.

                        Comment


                        • #28
                          Re: lol desktops

                          I'm going to make a guess that the "Stuff" txt file is full of porn titles and torrent sites. Oh wait.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #29
                            Re: lol desktops

                            FFXI Chat Manager? I have not heard of this.

                            Comment


                            • #30
                              Re: lol desktops

                              Chat monitor is a nice tool that makes sounds when you get tells or when certain things are said. It's very handy for surfing the web while seeking.

                              The stuff file is just a bunch of crap I think up on the go and have nowhere else to put. I only need to remember one address for my porn, and I don't use torrents.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X