Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just amazing.. our world is so corrupt..Aids in Medicine..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just amazing.. our world is so corrupt..Aids in Medicine..

This is just something that left me speechless..This is why I have nearly no faith in humanity. Things like this make me not want to have another child.. Our world is so evil. the FDA is a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3mhjt7TrY
    It's Official Promathia Hates me....
    それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
    Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
    A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Re: Just amazing.. our world is so corrupt..Aids in Medicine..

WTF? Wow, that's messed the fuck up............

(But what's with all the conspiracies lately Taz? O.o)
    Rodin - Ragnarok Server (Out of Retirement)
    90BRD 90SMN 90WHM 75BLM 75RDM 61BST 50RNG 37NIN 37THF

Goal: All jobs max level and capped merits.

Comment

Thats ever so slightly fucked up.
      Added on April 02, 2006, 04:28 PM....So why hasn't this been all over the news? Ones small segment on MSNBC doesn't exactly qualify as huge coverage. Does make me wonder a little if there's more to the story. Regardless, that is crazy.

One other thing, the guy being interviewed said family members were contracting it b/c of their hemophiliac relatives. Ummm....were they sharing needles? sleeping with eachother?
      (Also, they said it occured several years ago, did you find out exactly when all this was happening?)
      I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Originally posted by Caspian
        One other thing, the guy being interviewed said family members were contracting it b/c of their hemophiliac relatives. Ummm....were they sharing needles? sleeping with eachother?
        (Also, they said it occured several years ago, did you find out exactly when all this was happening?)
        That's the one part that got me. I didn't understand if they were sharing the needles. The AIDS virus is denatured when it is in contact with oxygen for more than 3 minutes. Which means, unless the person bled a HUGE amount of Blood, that had to be cleaned up almost immediately, (if this happened, the hemopheliac would have certainly died) there shouldn't have been any cross-contamination. So either they were sharing needles, or this part of the story is made up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodin
          WTF? Wow, that's messed the fuck up............

(But what's with all the conspiracies lately Taz? O.o)
          I don't know man I really Don't /shrug. I have an 11 year old daughter and it just makes me nuts to think of the world im gonna leave her a part of.
          Ever since I was in the military and seen/heard more things than I care to know, I just dont have the hopeful spark about humanity I used to.

Heh I mean theres so much you guys just don't know, Sometimes I think its better that way for all concerned. As far as conspiracy theories lately. I get the vids in my email from friends who are shook on humanity as me.
          I Trust everybody on the planet now, just not in the way you should trust people.
          それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
          Trielは博雅なる大召喚士

Comment

Ever seen this one? (This should be in your 9/11 thread though.)

http://www.fugly.com/videos/5295/pen...racy.html#Main

Comment

Originally posted by Caspian
              Thats ever so slightly fucked up.
              Added on April 02, 2006, 04:28 PM....So why hasn't this been all over the news? Ones small segment on MSNBC doesn't exactly qualify as huge coverage. Does make me wonder a little if there's more to the story. Regardless, that is crazy.

Yeah it happened in 2003 , that the expose finally came out
              but actually happend in 84 nearly 2 decades ago.
              Heres a link to a release on it.
              http://www.thebody.com/cdc/news_upda..._clotting.html
              a better one from the NY Times
              http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...56C0A9659C8B63
              それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
              Trielは博雅なる大召喚士

Comment

Tried searching on a few news websites, all I can find is vids of the same link.
                On the same vid from poeTV, one of the comments said "because of this video they've come to justice". So maybe something was done about it, but I can't find any more information about it one way or the other.
                I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Ever seen this one? (This should be in your 9/11 thread though.)

http://www.fugly.com/videos/5295/pen...racy.html#Main
                  wow never saw that one , thanks Rodin
                  それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                  Trielは博雅なる大召喚士

Comment

This totaly freaked me out I'm a diabetic!!! What if other drugs have been infected and they just haven't said anything.

Comment

Originally posted by tazirai
                      I have an 11 year old daughter and it just makes me nuts to think of the world im gonna leave her a part of.
                      Throughout mankind's history, the world has always been a crazy place to live on. I can not think of a time when peace and harmony reigned, because so much of our history is built around war, persecution, pestilence, greed, hate and murder.

Everyday we take a risk of a cruel, unimaginable death at the fault of somebody else, just because we're living. Everyday we take a risk of watching a loved one undergo a cruel, and unimaginable death at the fault of somebody else.

Thats just something we all are going to have to accept. All we can do is live happily, and hope that we live long enough to die of natural causes.

Back on topic: Thats really messed up though. I'm suprised the obviously pending lawsuits haven't become part of the mainstream media.
                      : : : : :_/ _/ _/ : : : : : : : : : : : :_/ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :_/ : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
                      : : : :_/ : : : :_/ : : :_/ _/ _/ : : : :_/ : _/_/ : :_/: : : : :_/: _/ : : _/ : : : : _/ _/ _/
                      : : :_/ : : : :_/ : _/: : : : _/ : _/ :_/:_/: : : : :_/: : : : :_/: _/ _/ : : : : :_/ : : : :_/
                      : :_/ : : : :_/ : _/ : : : :_/ : _/ :_/: : : : : : :_/: : : : :_/: _/ : :_/ : : :_/ : : : : _/
                      :_/ _/ _/ : : : :_/ _/ _/ : _/ :_/: : : : : : : :_/ _/ _/ : _/ : : : : _/ : : _/ _/ _/ :

Comment

Utterly fucked up.

I can't even begin to imagine where this is going to lead.

All I can say is that the government and supposed FDA new deal programs are going to be exposed for not releasing this, and that there's going to be a lot of lawsuits against Bayer.
                        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                          Thats just something we all are going to have to accept. All we can do is live happily, and hope that we live long enough to die of natural causes.
                          The thing about that is most people are what I like to call "Sheep". They like to have their problems soloved for them. Many are not fully capable of realizing certain events in a situation. They will believe EVERYTHING the media tells them. And they're very conservative about their own "views", which they didn't really decide on in the first place.

People like to think they're special. That they're the only ones. Groups of people like to think their group is special, and different from everyone elses. A person, likes to think they're completely different in every which way from everyone else in the world. EVERYONE likes to think they're unpredictable and spontaneous. Don't believe me? Go up to a friend and tell him you think you can predict what a person is going to do next by observing their actions. Tell him people tend to do the same things during certain events. What will they say? "You can't do that with me, I'm different." So far, this has been true to the ~50 or so people I've said that to. EVERY ONE has said they're different.

This "Difference" is why there's war, plague. Because people think they're right. That's all. It's peoples compulsion for wanting to feel different than anyone else is why there's war.

Now I know the vast majority of you probably won't agree with me. But go and look at the causes of all wars. They were usually caused by a disagreement in politics/religion at some point.

Basically, you can't chose to accept this, you're forced to, and go around with your daily lives, while the people who make your decisions end up dictating what you do.

Hence, why a lot of people are "sheep".

Comment

Basically, you can't chose to accept this, you're forced to, and go around with your daily lives, while the people who make your decisions end up dictating what you do.
                            What you're talking about is rebeling against civilization. I'd rather just be a part of it. Sheep we may be, but even sheep can be happy.

We're forced to accept death because we live to die.

We're forced to accept cruel un-natural deaths because we're survivors.

We choose to accept both, because we understand.
                            : : : : :_/ _/ _/ : : : : : : : : : : : :_/ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :_/ : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
                            : : : :_/ : : : :_/ : : :_/ _/ _/ : : : :_/ : _/_/ : :_/: : : : :_/: _/ : : _/ : : : : _/ _/ _/
                            : : :_/ : : : :_/ : _/: : : : _/ : _/ :_/:_/: : : : :_/: : : : :_/: _/ _/ : : : : :_/ : : : :_/
                            : :_/ : : : :_/ : _/ : : : :_/ : _/ :_/: : : : : : :_/: : : : :_/: _/ : :_/ : : :_/ : : : : _/
                            :_/ _/ _/ : : : :_/ _/ _/ : _/ :_/: : : : : : : :_/ _/ _/ : _/ : : : : _/ : : _/ _/ _/ :

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                              What you're talking about is rebeling against civilization. I'd rather just be a part of it.
                              No, I'm not talking about rebeling against society. I'm saying get interested in your politics. Figure out ALL the information before you make a decision and take a stand on it. If you don't like something, then let it be known. Through organizations, lobbying, etc. At the end of the day, you'll feel like you've made a difference, even if you didn't achieve the outcome you've wanted.

Don't just be fed the bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                              X