X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrivenTooFar
    replied
    Re: 837 New Posts!!!

Potent, I wa thinking the same thing recently. It's great to have such a large community now but I really skip through most of the posts now. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• PotentPotables
    replied

Not only that, but 3¼ ppl answered while you were thinking about how to word your post...

This is friggin' insane...

I can see it now... I'ma be loading fast enough to burn circles in my fingertips...[for the Gunslinger fans]

Leave a comment:

• neighbortaru
    replied

damnit, again beaten to the punch by task

i'm getting old(er)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

QFT means Quoted for Truth or Quoted for the Truth.

Leave a comment:

• neighbortaru
    replied

QFT = quoted for (the) truth

Leave a comment:

• Taskmage
    replied

QFT = quoted for truth

We've also got the server specific lounges for people to chat casually with others on their server.

Leave a comment:

• Rodin
    replied

IMO we need a sticky that Alla people should read, about what is an off topic post, and what is a Server Forum post.

I saw one last night about a fundraiser for Breast Cancer under the Cerberus (I think) forums. I was like WTF?

Alla people: Off topics mean things that aren't FFXI related, you can post a topic about ANYTHING there. Server forums are for finding set parties, selling things, dynamis/HNMLS recruitment, etc. Please stop posting things on the server forums that don't belong there. ; ;

(BTW, what does QFT mean, I've never heard that one before? ;o )

Leave a comment:

• Jarre
    replied

Got to work yesterday morning, turned on my Mac, went to the forum and bang, 1328 posts in last 16 hours!!!

Leave a comment:

• Taskmage
    replied

Originally posted by Gawaine
    Ya with the big number of refugees I think the mods are doing great. I just wish the new ppl would keep their hellos to one thread.
    QFT

Then again there's not a lot we can do about that. Don't want hand out rude welcomings by locking or deleting everyone's first post, and it wouldn't help much anyway since in all likelyhood the thread is going to slide off the front page just as fast either way. Just have to wait out the storm.

Boondocks rules, btw.

Leave a comment:

• Macht
    replied

Lol, got back after a weekend of not visiting here. Usually when I do that it's only like 300-600 New Posts, this time I had 3,400 New Posts.

Double Post Edited:
    Originally posted by Gawaine
    Ya with the big number of refugees I think the mods are doing great. I just wish the new ppl would keep their hellos to one thread.
    Yeah, been working on getting them to do that... Kind of a win/lose on it.
    Last edited by Macht; 05-09-2006, 11:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Leave a comment:

• Gawaine
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aelathir
    replied

Originally posted by Omni-Ragnarok
    i wish people would start to look at when posts were made. people are digging up random threads from 6 months +.... there's a reason why those threads were dead.
    Yeah, I've noticed that a lot. A few times I've considered posting a friendly notice about the OP date, but I figure that would just be needlessly bumping the thread again, which I'd like to avoid.

Besides, I post enough as it is. I really need more things to do during this time of day.

Leave a comment:

• Taskmage
    replied

That should die down once there are some fresh threads. Mostly this is taking place in the server forums, where months old threads are still hanging around on the front page.

Leave a comment:

• Omni-Ragnarok
    replied

i wish people would start to look at when posts were made. people are digging up random threads from 6 months +.... there's a reason why those threads were dead.

Leave a comment:

• TenchiHawkwing
    replied

Mods have been doing a great job thus far... keep doing what you're doing and you won't have to worry about 'quality control'.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X