Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, SO messed up! People Shooting at rescue teams?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, SO messed up! People Shooting at rescue teams?

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9156612/

How sad can it get... People shooting at rescue holicopters, so they quit the search and rescue because they have to fight off the looters and criminals. They also stopped the evacuation of Superdome... WTF
    Last edited by PiNG; 09-01-2005, 05:55 PM.

Re: Wow, SO messed up! People Shooting at rescue teams?

Humanity at its finest moment. Solution, have a military chopper follow the rescue helicopter, put a .50 cal on the side of the military one and just start picking off anyone stupid enough to shoot. Blame the bodies on the hurricane.

Also, heard they've seen sharks and alligators in the city (curious though, sharks are saltwater and alligators are freshwater....which one will survive????)
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Solution, have a military chopper follow the rescue helicopter, put a .50 cal on the side of the military one and just start picking off anyone stupid enough to shoot. Blame the bodies on the hurricane.
      I wish they could do that. There is also alot more going on besides just whats stated ( I have been hearing or rapes and other nonsense)

The people who are acting like complete fuckups desreve to be left with no help at all. Oh, and some minister or something is blaming the govt. , yeah they could have been a little more prepared but cmon, how do you expect help when the workers cannot even drop supplies.

Storm victims were raped and beaten, fights and fires broke out, corpses lay out in the open, and rescue helicopters and law enforcement officers were shot at as parts of hurricane-flooded New Orleans descended into anarchy Thursday.
      Just sad.
      Last edited by Hori; 09-01-2005, 06:38 PM.

Hori retreated from battle. What a coward.
      Hori
      San d'Oria
      RDM/BLM/WHM
      (´ ゜ω゜`)
      Don't like to haste our precious NIN tank? You're not RDM, then. -Apple Pie/Grendal

Comment

Originally posted by Hori
        Oh, and some minister or something is blaming the govt.
        Didnt you know? The government has a secret machine that can change the weather, but they let this hurricane slide in order to scare their own ppl into submission.
        Seriously, when you start blaming weather on ppl you've officially become the stupidest person on the planet. Louisiana and Alabama had what, a weeks notice at most? Thats pretty damn good in my opinion. I live in west texas, we get tornadoes all the time .We get at most 30 minutes warning and usually its like 10 minutes. Weather can change so much so fast, that there's only so much you can do. People that seek profit and violence off this just make me sick. At this point you really cant even classify them as people when they just start acting like animals.

Sidenote: This theoretical military helicopter shooting the people that are shooting at them wouldnt even have to kill anybody...just wound them. If there are alligators and sharks roaming around the streets, well, just let nature take its course.

Comment

I meant he was blaming the govt. for slow response. Which I dont entirely disagree with but thats not an excuse to cause more problems.

I live in north texas (Dallas/Fort Worth) I have a tornado siren like 20 feet from my house hehe
          Yeah we get like a warning 10-20 minutes before something might be in the area.

Now they are saying that its racism and thats why people in the low income did not get faster rescue efforts.

edit ; Oh my god. Al Sharpton is now excusing looting because "they needed to get food and water"
          yeah I am sure you can eat and drink shoes and jerseys

Hori retreated from battle. What a coward.
          Hori
          San d'Oria
          RDM/BLM/WHM
          (´ ゜ω゜`)
          Don't like to haste our precious NIN tank? You're not RDM, then. -Apple Pie/Grendal

Comment

Originally posted by Hori
            Now they are saying that its racism and thats why people in the low income did not get faster rescue efforts.

edit ; Oh my god. Al Sharpton is now excusing looting because "they needed to get food and water"
            yeah I am sure you can eat and drink shoes and jerseys
            /sarcasm..Knock me over with a feather, I didnt see that one coming.

No, stealing is ok if you really want the new tv. Granted they'll only be alive for a few months before all the disease and crap in the water kills them. I also seeing on tv today that they are sending huge amounts of food and water down there. Along with a few hundred red cross workers, and like a thousand nationwide city energy employess to help get power back up.

Comment

this is why the world is incomplete.... without.... RoboCop.

Comment

... wow
                (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
                sigpic

Comment

lol ruffy guy! I like your signature

that stinks! do you think the looters were the one's shooting to make sure there were people to steal from?
                  Gemini

mexx.com

Comment

I'm suprised no one has cried terrorism on the "muslims" yet for the shootings.

I quoted muslims in a comment earlier that my mother had made, saying that it was muslims that are terrorists and constantly fighting and killing.. I mean yes, they make up a portion of it, but in no way should muslims be represented as a whole by faction that makes up less that half.
                    Twilightrose- THF/49 WAR/24 WHM/53 BLM/32 RNG/15 BST/25 NIN/27

Comment

well im sure other countries are having a huge laugh at us now for the behavior of those looters. racism??? plz the minorities had a week notice fine they dont have a car but transportation was given.

Take The quiz yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by athy
                        well im sure other countries are having a huge laugh at us now for the behavior of those looters. racism??? plz the minorities had a week notice fine they dont have a car but transportation was given.
                        oh wow that sounded really racist.
                        → ☆白75☆黒37☆ ←
                        ∧____∧
                        (≡´。`≡) ニャンニャン♪

♂ ラブストーリー♀

Comment

that's so SOOOOO pathetic, WHY would people shoot at other people trying to save others' lives? retarded morons -ã……-;
                          Sony NW-E507 [wishlist]

Comment

dont worry guys leave it a couple of years and the people will grow gils and then we can have a waterworld-esque city with people living underwater, itll be ok >.>

created by 399animeshop & NarutoFever

Comment

oh wow that sounded really racist.
                              It wasnt meant as racist..Hori mentioned that they were accusing of racism because they took to long to evacuate minorities. All I wanted to say was that everyone had a chance to evacute. Except those in the hospital.

Solution, have a military chopper follow the rescue helicopter, put a .50 cal on the side of the military one and just start picking off anyone stupid enough to shoot. Blame the bodies on the hurricane.
                              They approved it. Their sending military with shoot to kill orders.

Take The quiz yourself!

Comment

Working...
                              X