• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Mays dead at 50 (6-28-09)

Wow guys:

Pitchman Billy Mays Found Dead | TMZ.com
    Originally posted by Raydeus

Other than that the only thing I'd like to see is SE changing Homam so RDM can use it, but the chances of that happening are the same as those of me winning the Mog bonanza.

Re: Billy Mays dead at 50 (6-28-09)

mmmmm.... as some people say... they DO die in 3s 0.o

not meaning to be disrespectful, but has anyone else noticed this.....

Fara.... Michael.... and now Billy.....

R.I.P Billy, you where cool
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Everyone seems to be dying now...

Who's next? :/

Comment

If the cause of death is Cardiac Arrest again, interpol should start looking out for hyperintelligent Japanese teens with a god complex.

Comment

2 gil says it's fake.
          Originally posted by Armando
          No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
          Originally posted by Armando
          Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
          However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
          Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
            2 gil says it's fake.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwQX9dwMrJ4"]YouTube - CNN: TV Pitchman Billy Mays Dead At 50[/ame]

Wheres my gil!
            Originally posted by Raydeus

Other than that the only thing I'd like to see is SE changing Homam so RDM can use it, but the chances of that happening are the same as those of me winning the Mog bonanza.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
              mmmmm.... as some people say... they DO die in 3s 0.o

not meaning to be disrespectful, but has anyone else noticed this.....

Fara.... Michael.... and now Billy.....

R.I.P Billy, you where cool
              Ed McMahon doesn't count?
              To be the best in this game...you must help each other become the best.

Comment

Billy Mays here!

Guess not?...

I liked him
                signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I did too.

He died from a cuoncussion or so I heard :/

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                    If the cause of death is Cardiac Arrest again, interpol should start looking out for hyperintelligent Japanese teens with a god complex.

Needs moar notebook.
                    {New Sig in the works}
                    -----------------------
                    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                    Originally posted by Solymir
                    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by Satimasu View Post
                      Ed McMahon doesn't count?
                      Yeah he went a week ago though. Or was it this week? I'm so confused..
                      A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

Ed died June 23 and Jackson and Fawcett on the 25th...so just days apart.

IF YOU GO TO CALIFORNIA, DON'T DRINK THE WATER!!

Originally posted by Feba
                        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                        Originally posted by DakAttack
                        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Sorry but I for one won't miss his annoying ass commercials.

Another guy dead @ 50 from heart problems though... LAY OFF THE SALT PEOPLE!!!

.... seriously though there are a lot of studies and experts that claim it's the stress and fast-pace of North American life more than anything else that leads to so many people dieing young (that and prescription drugs, good god they are far more damaging than you might imagine)
                          sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post

Another guy dead @ 50 from heart problems though... LAY OFF THE SALT PEOPLE!!!

.... seriously though there are a lot of studies and experts that claim it's the stress and fast-pace of North American life more than anything else that leads to so many people dieing young (that and prescription drugs, good god they are far more damaging than you might imagine)
                            Here's my observations from my experiences. Yes abusing salt is bad for you but the fat filled food and HUGE portions that we eat are MUCH MORE at fault. Top it off with people becoming less active and lots of stress and its a recipe for disaster.

I know you've all heard "you are what you eat" if you attended any US school. You've probably laughed at it but it couldn't be more true. Pay attention to what you eat now that you are young and you'll benefit for your entire life.
                            Originally posted by Feba
                            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                            Originally posted by DakAttack
                            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                              You clearly haven't seen Pitchmen, or his ESPN commercial. It might've been annoying, but he's a good guy.

Also, where did you hear that this was heart problems? All the news on MJ is that he was severely fucked up; his diet was probably the last of his worries. And the most rational thing I've heard so far about Mays is that he sustained a head injury the other day after a slight aviation accident.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Also, might I be the first to call this the 'Week the Showmen Died'?

Seems like the best way to describe it.

Comment

Working...
                              X