Favorite Adult Swim Shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Adult Swim Shows?

I love Adult Swim. It's the only programming that I watch on a regular basis besides The Office.

Anyway what are you favorite shows on it?

Mine are:

Aqua Teen Hunger Force - This show really made me want to watch for it's comedy rather than it's action which at the time I only watched Cowboy Beebop. You really can't talk about Adult Swim's success without mentioning this show.

Family Guy - I liked the show when it first aired on FOX but I never really got to see all the episodes. With Adult Swim I was able to and that's awesome.

Futurama - I loved this show when it was on FOX as well but due to it's crappy time schedules and FOX basically murdering it I never really got to see all the episodes. Just like Family Guy I was allowed to on Adult Swim.

Sealab 2021 - I never really liked this show until towards it's very end. It's so awesome and a great alternative to Aqua Teen.

Squidbillies - One of my favorite new shows by the William Street gang. Redneck Squids racist against white people? How's that not funny?

Perfect Hair Forever - Making fun of the ridiculousness of anime... Now that's awesome.

Boondocks - I didn't like this show at first but it has grown on me... Plus I love how Huey's freedom fighter group consists of only him, Jasmine, and Jasmine's Doll. Hilarious.

Robot Chicken - It has its moments and when it does they're pretty sweet. Plus it's action figures and if you're a 90's kid you know action figures rock.
    MPH Code: 2105-2096-0964
    TETRIS DS Code: 540649-893584

Re: Favorite Adult Swim Shows?

Family Guy. Can't get enough of it. I don't go to sleep w/o it.
    Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
    Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

well besides the anime, id have to go with robot chicken and aqua teen, dont really watch family guy on it tho

Which FF Character Are You?

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

Comment

Boondocks mostly for the time being! ^-^ Trigun is still on my Likey list though.

Fishy

There once was fish,

Whom made a perfect dish

To a giant fish.

The giant fish was caught,

By a Mithra which sought

To fill her hunger.

The Mithra was slayed,

By a monster whom would raid

The land.

What have we learned?

Comment

lol totally spaced the boondocks

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

Comment

Cowboy bebop and Evangelion ftw.
            ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Robot Chicken, Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hungerforce, and The Boondocks are my favorite adult swim shows at the moment...

Anime wise:
              Evangelion
              Eureka Seven
              Full Metal Alchemist
              Samurai Champloo
              Trigun
              Scryed

Isn't that almost all the anime on adult swim...

I hate saved by the bell...
              Do you earnestly believe you can defeat me? -Kratos Aurion

Currently Playing:
              Kingdom Hearts 2 (2nd time)
              Suikoden 5
              Suikoden 2 (So I can get Tir)

Comment

I enjoy:

Family Guy: The funniest show ever, in my opinion. It's a treat to see it on [adult swim], seeing as how I missed most of season 5 and get to see the reruns there.

Robot Chicken: Funny, quirky randomness. It has it's moments.

The Boondocks: ...How can you decribe the Boondocks? I can't think of a way to do so, so I'll say this: Stewie Griffin and Huey Freeman would be a two man A-Team.

Perfect Hair Forever: Being a huge anime fan, I love the inside jokes and parodies this show has.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Random. That just about sums it up. Well, random and funny. You never know what's going to happen when you're watching ATHF.

Comment

if you haven't seen The Oblongs, you got to check it out. airs right before Family Guy. Its so hilarious.
                  Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
                  Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

Sealab 2021, Boondocks, ATHF, and Robot Chicken. Adult Swim Rules. I watched it when it started showing, at least i think(thats when i started), when it had the old people in the pool. I wish i didnt see them though

Read if you don't value your braincells.

Comment

Family Guy is by far my favorite.......I wish Brian was my dog!!

Futurama i enjoyed quite abit as well!

And then there is Robot Chicken........My Favorite was Ode to the Nut Shot!!!
                      Seth Green Rocks!!!
                      I fire up the grill.

Lighter fluid, lighter fluid, lighter fluid.

[GM]Dave>> FIRAGA III!!!

I pretend not to notice Susan shaking her head as I throw the match

Originally posted by Mog
                      holy shit, apparently crazy is contageous. I turned his brain into the mind of a bulldog! nOO!!

Comment

Family guy
                        Venture Bros.
                        Oblongs
                        Futurama
                        Venture Bros.
                        and
                        Venture Bros.
                        Watched Evangelion some, that show just weirds me out. They're robots, but when you knock off a limb they spray blood like in a 4 mile radius.

Oh, and Venture Bros. (I think its funnier if you remember the old Johnny Quest show)
                        I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

1) Family Guy, it's by far one of the best comedy shows in my opinion (ya gotta love Stewie's new rap video )

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/101442...es_sexy_party/

2) Robot Chicken, I also think it has it's moments where it's not very funny, but when it is funny, it's hilarious

"Snuggles fabric softener, making clothes hug-ably, rape-ably soft."

3) Perfect Hair Forever, it's sooo random... but yet sooo good...

Comment

Old Sealab with Murphy, before he died. After he died, they just seemed to make each episode as bizarre as possible. It was bizarre before, but Murphy was just so damn funny. He was the anchor to that show and they should've canceled it when the voice actor died.

Old Aqua Teen, old Birdman. It seems like with all of these shows, they forget why they were funny to begin with in the later seasons.

Comment

i like tom goes to the mayor cos michael ian black is on there some times and he's really *cute* *cough cough* and funny ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X