Miku Hatsune in PSO2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miku Hatsune in PSO2

My main weapon is a Gunslayer, with a Sniper rifle and a missile launcher as my subs.

I really like the fact that I can completely change my approach to a fight by swapping weapons and modes on the fly. With a Gunblade I can shoot mobs from afar and then just melee them if they get too close, good times.

PS > BTW how exactly do you set the PSE for a chain? I've been unable to do it with the attacks I currently have. Unless... you actually need another player or NPC with you to use it. <_<;
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
      I really like the fact that I can completely change my approach to a fight by swapping weapons and modes on the fly. With a Gunblade I can shoot mobs from afar and then just melee them if they get too close, good times.
      This is what I found about the game that made it so intriguing. Sure, the game doesn't feature 400 different classes, but who cares? There's just enough depth and challenge with the emphasis on action that makes the game tremendously fun. For now ...

PS > BTW how exactly do you set the PSE for a chain? I've been unable to do it with the attacks I currently have. Unless... you actually need another player or NPC with you to use it. <_<;

PSE Bursts are more common in multi-party zones. I don't know if you've been in one yet, but they should be the level 7 ones, and it tends to be chaotic as a soloer, so either group up or take NPCs with you. Also, the more players in the zone, the more mobs that respawn and the faster the respawns, so it stands to reason that you should take as many players or NPCs with you. Running into blue enemies (Code Emergencies being generated) would probably hinder your ability to PSE Burst but if you can manage to just focus on the normal monsters that spawn, you should be able to chain them. The tutorial also recommends city maps, since they're not only larger, but have a more predictable path or circuit with which you could coordinate this. Needless to say, it's probably best to wait until you have a comfortable group going, since NPCs are also quite unpredictable in their behavior.

Comment

I see.

No wonder I was never able to trigger it. I was in a multiparty area just last night (solo) but wasn't there for long, I just capped points and left. XD

I'll just leave it for later, in the mean time I just want to explore more places and look for better Gunblades.
        sigpic
        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Managed the PSE Burst, but time ran out before I could extend it.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X