Maybe I'm just retarded.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe I'm just retarded.

So out of nowhere, iTunes updates and now all of the songs/artists that I have typed in Japanese are little boxes. Nothing changed with my computer, but since the iTunes update a bit ago, it screwed up (and I only noticed now. lol) Songs that are in French, German, etc. are fine, but Japanese, not so much.

What is going onnnnn?

Edit: And by "noticed," I mean I only felt like correcting the issue now, but couldn't. I noticed it happened after the last update right away.
    Last edited by Etra; 10-31-2011, 11:26 AM. Reason: Clarification
    sigpic

Re: Maybe I'm just retarded.

Along with the new itunes update, they adjusted the language packages. This happened to all of my Disgaea soundtracks I had too.

All I did to fix it was change the system locale to Chinese (PRC) and then changing the system locale back to English (United States)

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Thanks! It works. :D
      sigpic

Comment

No prob. Glad to help XD

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
        99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
        99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

I hate iTunes. I still buy music on physical medium but not because I somehow think "it's better" or that I think "I actually own the music", but I prefer to have the little niceties that come with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeni View Post
            I hate iTunes. I still buy music on physical medium but not because I somehow think "it's better" or that I think "I actually own the music", but I prefer to have the little niceties that come with them.
            I just need iTunes to get music on my iPod relatively easy. ;s
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X