Turn the PS3 Wireless on a 5inch LCD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn the PS3 Wireless on a 5inch LCD

benheck.com Forums • View topic - techknott's - PS3 WVI (youtube video and pics included)

I want one!
    PSN ID: Kelshan
    Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
    Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
    sigpic

Re: Turn the PS3 Wireless on a 5inch LCD

I want the 360 one.
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Isn't this what PSP remote play is for?

Comment

I think that was the point of him doing it. The PSP remote support is abysmal so he wanted to show just how awesome it could be.
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
          Isn't this what PSP remote play is for?
          No, remote play does not work on PS3 games that use HD (PSP screen cant handle it) and most downloadable games. It is also incredibly laggy (you cant play games that requires fast reaction time).

This works on all PS3 games, PS2 games (for those who have backward compatibility), and all downloadable games.
          PSN ID: Kelshan
          Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
          Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X