What is a good headset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a good headset?

Since my last headset fell apart, I'm in the market for a new one. I don't need anything fancy, just a decent headset with volume control separate from the computer. I'm looking in the $20-30 price range, and suggestions? What do you guys use?
    Originally posted by Ellipses
    Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
    Originally posted by MCLV
    A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
    More Sig:

Re: What is a good headset?

I use Icemat Siberia Steel Series. They are extremely comfortable for being a full cup headset.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dlqqeJD9Pk[/ame]

There was a time they sold for $20 because my son and husband got a pair then too. Last time I looked though, the price has gone back up to $50ish. It's hard to get a decent pair in that price range because there is just so much shit out there. My son recommends this headset for a super cheap setup:

Logitech Extreme 3.5mm Connector Supra-aural PC Gaming Headset 980233-0403 Logitech Extreme PC Gaming Headset-Best Computer Online Store Houston Buy Discount Prices Texas-Directron.com

He likes the behind the head type and really liked this one when he had it. It's not the cup style though so you'll easily hear room noise.
    Last edited by TheGrandMom; 02-03-2009, 08:12 PM.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Re: What is a good headset?

Well, I can go more then $30, I was just hoping to find something cheaper. I actually haven't tried the behind the neck style yet, I've just suck with the over the head ones. Generally I like the mic to be attached to the headset though.
      Originally posted by Ellipses
      Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
      Originally posted by MCLV
      A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
      More Sig:

Comment

Working...
      X