Temporary FFXI & FFXIV Server Shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Temporary FFXI & FFXIV Server Shutdown

Personally I think J9 is some no life guy living in mom's basement that likes to fuck around on various forums inciting people just for the lulz.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I'm interested, you think it's classy for a moderator to make unwarranted personal attacks on an individual who in almost 8 years of posting on these forums has yet to flame or insult a single person?

If the butthurt is due to the spammy nature of their gaming posts I find it highly hypocritical to target them for that considering the amount of similar threads posted by others on these forums lately.

Comment

J9 intentionally made itself into a community scratching post. Nobody gives a damn.

Comment

Individuals who derive enjoyment from taking potshots at others who either don't defend themselves or choose to rise above base insults and clichèd generalisations made her into a scratching post. Mob rule isn't something to be encouraged and, despite your statement to the contrary, I give a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlebeard View Post
            I give a damn.
            As I said. Nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
              As I said. Nobody.
              Yeah, like I didn't see that coming over the horizon. You need to get some new material, you're in danger of becoming a tediously predictable little troll.

Comment

J9's posts may sometimes be annoying, But each of us has our place.
                I dont mind J9's posts at all. The whole mew and squee thing got old for me very fast. I rarely sign up to other forums and I don't have my "finger on the pulse" as far as gaming goes nowadays so J9 keeps me informed about things I probably would of missed.

Besides if you aren't allowed to use the Rl card for a defence it's unfair to attack with the no life card.

What I will say about J9's posts in my professional opinion. They are planned each squee and mew carefully in place. Which doesn't flow when it comes to conversation. Which leads me to believe at times the persona of J9 isn't the same as the person at the keyboard. Therefor I see it as an act. We've all had a friend like it "The girl that speaks in the whiny baby-like voice"

I think we should give J9 a break. You wouldnt punch your special cousin because you caught him licking the windows again.

As I said we all have our place. Feba is mean with a sharp tongue but we let it slide because it's funny and it's expected of her/him.

So J9 mews and squee's

GET OVER IT!

Besides what has this got to do with the servers being down? lol
                Last edited by Satori; 03-26-2011, 07:43 AM.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

I enjoy J9 mostly ;p
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Mostly.

She doesn't bother me, it's just like some have said, she posts a thread and acts superomgOMEGAmew excited and then the next best thing comes along and it's forgotten when the game either doesn't meet her (always high) expectations or she doesn't ever even play it at all. I mean we all do get excited for games but her over excitement coupled with her pretty much "meh" attitude when it comes out is kind of hard to understand.

And a lot of times, she spouts off complete and utter nonsense without ever even having played something, and it's hard not to get annoyed at someone like that. It's one thing to be super excited for something before it even comes out but when it does come out and is a piece of crap (Hi FFXIV), you can't tell everyone why they should still be excited for it. Or ignore the fact that it's bad entirely and tell people why it's still amazing and good. Now that is annoying.
                    sigpic
                    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Honestly, I like it when j9 posts. It keeps my brain in good shape trying to read past the mews, plus it's kind of fun. Then comes the criticism / hatred (also funny) and arguments (usually with pretty valid points) followed by Feba making a witty comment and TGM breaking up a fight.

What's not to like about the posts?

Comment

If you read J9's posts, you can say what you like about him. He's going to flood anything you say with optimism, anyways, so it doesn't matter.

Comment

Better to have a perky, optimistic troll than a surly, mean-spirited one I guess?
                          sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlebeard
                            I'm interested, you think it's classy for a moderator to make unwarranted personal attacks on an individual who in almost 8 years of posting on these forums has yet to flame or insult a single person?
                            1) Mods are people too
                            2) J9 is clearly immune to criticism and too dense to catch anything but the most direct insults
                            3) J9 probably doesn't even read this thread.
                            4) It might have been a joke
                            5) It's the internet, come on, what TGM posted barely counts as an insult here.

Also J9 posts in a forum but only accepts her own opinions as feedback. She posts solely to inform people about games they probably don't care about. She posts in a way that is obnoxious to others and makes no attempt to change that when people call her out on it.

I don't go out of my way to flame her, but damn, man, how can you not see how she asks for it? Even Feba plays nice with the rest of FFXIO.

Comment

This is currently how I feel about this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/7bkPs.gif

I feel that explains a lot going on here.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                                I don't go out of my way to flame her, but damn, man, how can you not see how she asks for it?
                                I get what you're saying believe me but equally each one of us is no doubt an annoying asshole to one or more of our fellow posters but generally we tolerate each other. People who dip their feet in the flame/troll pool are fair game as far as I'm concerned but J9 never has for as long as I can recall. Personally, as a cynical, middle-aged bloke, I find her boundless optimisim refreshing and she is one of the few people on these forums that makes me smile, probably for the wrong reasons I admit.

Thing is, J9 generally contains her comments to threads she creates so if people find her so annoying just stay out of her threads. Failing that, they can use the ignore function and unless she is made a mod they won't have to read her posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X