E3 2009: FINAL FANTASY XIII Targeted for Spring 2010 Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 2009: FINAL FANTASY XIII Targeted for Spring 2010 Release

Producer Yoshinori Kitase and director Motomu Toriyama just took the stage at Microsoft's E3 2009 Press Conference. Following a bried demo, dubbed in English and in real-time on Xbox 360 hardware, Kitase revealed that Square Enix is currently targeting a Spring 2010 release for North America.
    PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
    Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
    WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
    Currently Playing:
    FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Re: E3 2009: FINAL FANTASY XIII Targeted for Spring 2010 Release

Well thats about 6 months earlier than I expected it. Sounds like a simultaneous release between Japan and the US.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
      Well thats about 6 months earlier than I expected it. Sounds like a simultaneous release between Japan and the US.
      April 2010 was the last I had heard for the English release, hearing it again gives me hope that that date (or around it) is actually solidifying.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

You know, for all the people probably starving for a tiny sliver of info on FFXIII, I'm far more interested in what else SE has to show this time. Yeah, yeah, Final Fantasy - I always get 'em - what else ya got for me?

Comment

I never heard an official comment on the US release before. I heard about Japan getting it in the first fiscal quarter, which would mean anytime after March. Usually they release games in Japan first and 6 months later the US get them, so thats why I say it was 6 months earlier than I expected.
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
            You know, for all the people probably starving for a tiny sliver of info on FFXIII, I'm far more interested in what else SE has to show this time. Yeah, yeah, Final Fantasy - I always get 'em - what else ya got for me?
            A couple of shitty action games from other developers, unfortunately.
            Rockman - Fairy

Currently Playing:

Comment

So no word on FFXIII versus. I wonder did SE pull them to meet deadlines, becuase there isn't even a date for even a trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sekighara View Post
                So no word on FFXIII versus. I wonder did SE pull them to meet deadlines, becuase there isn't even a date for even a trailer.
                They wouldn't talk about Versus at Microsoft's conference; it's a PS3-exclusive.
                Rockman - Fairy

Currently Playing:

Comment

True that would be a bit bad flavor huh, but it is E3 but times have change and I guess they wouldn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
                    A Front Mission 3rd person shooter and some new RPG which I forget the name of, both will be multiplatformed. Or at least from what I hear.
                    "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Remember, SE are mainly showcasing on Wednesday (at least that's what I've been told).

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

WOOT! This is so cool!
                        Originally posted by Ellipses
                        Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
                        Originally posted by MCLV
                        A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
                        More Sig:

Comment

Working...
                        X