Customer Support Survey (12/09/2007)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Support Survey (12/09/2007)

Starting today, we have introduced a survey regarding all of PlayOnline's services, and we would appreciate your opinions and requests in regards to Square Enix's customer support (such as GM support and the Information Center).

Survey period:
    From December 9 (Tuesday) at 11:00pm to December 24 (Monday) at 11:00pm

We will be using the answers you submit to improve our customer support in the future. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Click here for the survey

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh this'll be good LOL! Can't wait to see how many people are gonna give SE shit over the GMs.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Re: Customer Support Survey (12/09/2007)

Do I win an iPod if I complete the survey?
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

This is probably the right opportunity for EUs to let SE know how they feel about the way maintenance windows are being scheduled.
      Lyonheart
      lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
      Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
      Fishing 60

Lakiskline
      Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
      Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
      Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
      Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

<.<;
        Lets hope they actually read these.
        >.>;
        Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Let's hope people actually fill it out. My friends seem to think they shouldn't bother because they haven't interacted with GMs, or because me saying something is enough. Oy... -- Pteryx

Comment

Originally posted by LyonheartLakshmi View Post
            This is probably the right opportunity for EUs to let SE know how they feel about the way maintenance windows are being scheduled.
            Yeah, stop using the most logical time possible for your maintenance! Bastards!

Comment

Actually, it seems like this survey will be very important for them. I've received email regarding this, and they wanted as many people to complete the survey. So it's also linked under announcements.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                Yeah, stop using the most logical time possible for your maintenance! Bastards!
                Get back under your bridge.

Comment

The survey period is almost up. I would encourage anyone who has not filled this out, to do so. There's been a lot of talk lately about SE/POL's lost/stolen account recovery policies, or lack thereof. This is an opportunity to get those views across in a manner SE/POL has stated they may actually pay attention to.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Working...
                  X