This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy for Walk of Game

This year, for the Walk of Game award, the Final Fantasy series has been made a nominee, along with other tough opponents (StarCraft, EverQuest and the like). But so far Final Fantasy is lagging behind EverQuest and StarCraft to place it in third, so how 'bout we bounce it up to first. (Since I'm assuming you all like Final Fantasy)

Here's your url: http://www.walkofgame.com/index.html
    Voting just requires a quick registration, all it asks is e-mail, birthdate and what password you want.
    PhoenixDown Linkshell - Trigara (Retired)
    FFXI PC Beta Tester

Re: Final Fantasy for Walk of Game

Cool, Got a random email regarding this too, probably a good idea to have it on front page news

Double Post Edited:
    Done
    Last edited by PiNG; 10-27-2005, 12:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Am only 17, So I cannot register/vote. =\ Oh well, when March 24th comes around, I will be able to.

Comment

Go! FFXI!
        noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

I've never played the other games so I might be a bit biased but I'm going to vote for FFXI anyway. Thanks for the heads up.
          You kill one man, your a murderer
          Kill many and your a conquerer
          Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

I don't believe in ranking good games from games, and carving it to stone just makes it worst.

Comment

I'll vote for Final Fantasy, but seriously who lets somebody vote once a day? Letting anybody vote more than once for any poll is just bad management. Heads better roll for this!

Comment

I would have to agree with you guys on that one. Honestly, you could have some bias fanboy who has no life and votes every 24hrs (I am not dissing those people, b/c I could see myself doing that for FFXI =) lol). It would not be accurate if there were only one vote allowed PERIOD.

Comment

I'm glad I just saw this post!
                  I'm placing my vote for Final Fantasy, though there's only 3 other games on there I've heard of, read info about, and looked through screenshots of, (Everquest, The Sims, and Tetris) but never played. (Why should I have to place a vote for games I've never played? This seems somewhat silly and pointless to me. *sigh*)
                  I guess I could place my vote for them too, but all the while I'll be hoping that Final Fantasy can somehow crawl, or race its way to the top.
                  Last edited by Snowball; 10-28-2005, 09:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  (\ /)
                  ( . .)
                  C('')('')

Comment

Wow..a little surprised here that John Carmack is above Will Wright AND Sid Meier for lifetime acheivement, but I'm more than a little biased against the FPS genre. Keep those votes rolling for FF, we've got a long way to go to catch up to Star Craft and Everquest lol.
                    Typho - Elvaan - San d'Oria - Rank 10 - Titan

THF - 75 | RNG - 55 | NIN - 38 | WAR - 27 | WHM - 20 | SAM - 16 | MNK - 14 | BLM - 10

Comment

I don't even understand how Starcraft could get up that high in the first place. I definately see Everquest being up there, but SC? >_>

Methinks we're seeing a zerg rush of votes from Korea >_>

Comment

Nothing makes me happier than a bunch of people who know nothing about video games ask "Hay guys, whacha favoright vid gayme, LAWL?". I think I'll go watch the Spike TV Videogame Award show. What? Madden '08 edition wins the best soundtrack and storyline award! Hot! I think i'll go hang myself.

Comment

Lol.
                          Typho - Elvaan - San d'Oria - Rank 10 - Titan

THF - 75 | RNG - 55 | NIN - 38 | WAR - 27 | WHM - 20 | SAM - 16 | MNK - 14 | BLM - 10

Comment

Once again..... time to place my vote. (for the second time)
                            Come on everyone, keep 'em coming! Let's try and get FFXl to the top here!
                            (\ /)
                            ( . .)
                            C('')('')

Comment

Voted for FFXI

Comment

Working...
                              X