X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Patch 1.16 Notes (03/03/2011)

You're welcome =)
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I see alot of good stuff with this patch. idrc about MP...
      75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
      RANK 10 Bastok
      CoP: Done
      ZM: Done
      ToA: Done
      Assault rank: Captain
      Campaign Medal: Medals
      Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
      This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Dux View Post
        I dont see why everybody thinks this is going to be such massive fail. Already there is no need for it so adding it is not going to have any effect, its not like we don't already have infinite mana.
        Important thing to note that this only affects OOC (out of combat) MP regen and has no bearing on balance with regards to in-combat events. If even one player is still in combat with a monster, everyone in that group is locked in combat. This is a mechanism preventing abuses of the system. I'm okay with the changes. As someone once aptly said, "Initial grind to level cap is only 10% of any MMO game. It's the end game where majority of the time is spent."

Comment

I love grinding in any game. I'm playing FF8 again and Squall is level 65 and I'm not even done with the first disc! lolololol

.....actually that kind of made me sound a little insane didn't it.....

MWAH HA HA HA!
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
            MWAH HA HA HA!
            You're energetic as ever So how're things?

Comment

Well Squall is level 65 before the end of disc one so I'd say things are going pretty slow over here. lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                Well Squall is level 65 before the end of disc one so I'd say things are going pretty slow over here. lol
                I meant irl I haven't played FFVIII in a very long time (TBH some asshat cousin borrowed it and never returned it) but I remember being at 99 or something silly like that. Played it far more than i should've. I don't think I can beat the 350+ hours spent on one of my FFT saves. Which unfortunately got wiped.

Comment

Ya I stick insane hours into the games I get into. FFT was so good even my hubby played it....and he's EXTREMELY picky!

Comment

I think this OP has solidified the idea in my mind to play 14 when it hits PS3; and the simple fact they have to add an icon to explain to players that something will aggro.... they have to change size of mobs, and fix some quests, just makes me facepalm.

Or maybe I'll check out LoTR online instead.....
                    °·-._.-·°¤.-º°`¨·¥|Kageshinhiryu|¥·¨`°º-.¤°·-._.-·°
                    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT IS MORPHING TIME!"
                    sigpic

http://guildwork.com/u/kageshinhiryu

THIS LOOKS AWESOMESAUCE: http://www.deusex.com/

Comment

Patch 1.16a is going live today during maintenance (I think it goes in about an hour from this posting) I'm not sure what is being implemented or what isn't because things have changed since the Tohoku Quake. One thing to note is that the patch will be minor (as much as everyone had their hopes up) because of their new numbering system. 1.17 would be the major patch but in this case subsets (denoted in alpha terms, i.e., "a", "b") are generally just updates made within the framework of the patch that had just rolled out.

I think one of the issues that may be addressed is having to reduce resource usage from the recent graphical scaling changes. I noticed that my GTX460 has been laboring much more than before the changes and it probably has to do with having larger models which require more texture and more computation (i.e., physics) to support the models. If this update doesn't do it, I'll need to reduce my AA filters when I get home. Those of you with better rigs (i.e., i7) probably won't notice any changes in resource usage.

Comment

Working...
                      X