Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Job Adjustments: Summoner & Scholar (The Trolling Continues)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Adjustments: Summoner & Scholar (The Trolling Continues)

[dev1073] Job Adjustments: Summoner

The Elemental MP Cost merit point enhancement will reduce MP cost by three points per level instead of one.

[dev1074] Job Adjustments: Scholar

The required charges for the following abilities will be reduced from two to one:
    Altruism / Focalization / Tranquility / Equanimity

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Re: Job Adjustments: Summoner & Scholar (The Trolling Continues)

They really should just lower recast of Blood Pact for summoner, and allow them to choose the abilities of the summon.

Also, should change how summoner is played completly.

Summoner is no longer useable when the summon is out. The summoner can not move, or attack, or be attacked until the summon is dead. The summon will use the summers mana pool until depleted, then tap into their Hp. The summons should change to be like so:

Such as Ifirit being a fire summon, that deals melee combat damage, but is fire based. Can cast higher Tier Fire spells, fire debuffs, and can increase the parties attack values.

Titan could be a tank character, that can absorb damage by a "Stone Skin like" ability that costs Mp. Has a high defense, and has a high hate generation with every ability. Also gives the party a defense bonus.

Comment

That's a terrible idea Tak.
      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
      Name: Drjones
      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Wonder what's planned for RNGs.

Probably nothing good.

While its nice to know that were I to come back to FFXI, my SCH would still be fun, it sucks knowing that pretty much everything else has been left to rot. In the case of BRD, its rot is that its probably still not fun to play.

Comment

>.> hey, my thread was up 1st by a good 3 hours!
          sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
            They really should just lower recast of Blood Pact for summoner, and allow them to choose the abilities of the summon.

Also, should change how summoner is played completly.

Summoner is no longer useable when the summon is out. The summoner can not move, or attack, or be attacked until the summon is dead. The summon will use the summers mana pool until depleted, then tap into their Hp. The summons should change to be like so:

Such as Ifirit being a fire summon, that deals melee combat damage, but is fire based. Can cast higher Tier Fire spells, fire debuffs, and can increase the parties attack values.

Titan could be a tank character, that can absorb damage by a "Stone Skin like" ability that costs Mp. Has a high defense, and has a high hate generation with every ability. Also gives the party a defense bonus.

What you just described is a petrified BST. A petrified BST whose pets eat MP.

Comment

lol

This video will never get old I tell ya. XD
              sigpic
              "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
              Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                >.> hey, my thread was up 1st by a good 3 hours!
                Perhaps... but mine is on the home page. Is yours on the homepage?

Point: Yyg

Comment

Hax.

Comment

I forsee a lawsuit in Yggy's future. <_<;
                    sigpic
                    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Re: Job Adjustments: Summoner &amp; Scholar (The Trolling Continues)

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
                      I forsee a lawsuit in Yggy's future. <_<;
                      I feel bad for that guy. Whoever he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X