All Worlds Maintenance (Mar. 22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Worlds Maintenance (Mar. 22)

At the following time, we will be performing FINAL FANTASY XI maintenance on all worlds to accompany the version update and implementation of a World Merge. Along with this maintenance, we will also be performing maintenance on the FINAL FANTASY XI Linkshell Community beta version.

During this period, both FINAL FANTASY XI and the FINAL FANTASY XI Linkshell Community beta version will be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

* This maintenance will be accompanied by a version update. After maintenance is complete, the update will automatically begin after you press the "Play" button. After that, please follow the instructions on the screen.

* You may receive errors such as "POL-1160" or "POL-0010" during the download process due to heavy server traffic. If you are unable to access the update, we ask that you please wait a while and then try again.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in making this a smooth version update.

* During this maintenance, a World Merge will be implemented.

Source World Destination World

Fairy -> Sylph
    Kujata -> Valefor
    Remora -> Leviathan
    Midgardsormr -> Quetzarcoatl
    Hades -> Cerberus
    Seraph -> Bismarck
    Garuda -> Lakshmi
    Pandemonium -> Asura

We ask that all players on any source world retrieve all items stored in the Delivery Box or Auction House.

For more details regarding the World Merge, please refer to "Announcing the World Merge" in the Information section.

* the World Transfer Service, which is currently suspended, will reinstate service after the completion of registration server maintenance, which is scheduled to take place following the FINAL FANTASY XI maintenance. For more details, please refer to "Registration Server Maintenance (Mar. 22)."

* The schedule for the reinstatement of the Character Reactivation Service, which is currently suspended, will be announced at another time.

* Update details will be available on Mar. 22, 2010.

[Date & Time]
    Mar. 22, 2010 from 8:00 to 20:00 (PDT)
    * Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Services]
    FINAL FANTASY XI
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Re: All Worlds Maintenance (Mar. 22)

I can't wait to meet these Remora people. I hear they are really good at endgame, like all of them. Also that they are riding in on golden chariots with helmets carved from the skulls of demonic beasts. And the helmets occasionally quote George Carlin.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonstrifeLEV View Post
      I can't wait to meet these Remora people. I hear they are really good at endgame, like all of them. Also that they are riding in on golden chariots with helmets carved from the skulls of demonic beasts. And the helmets occasionally quote George Carlin.
      George Carlin for the win. I'm from Remora, but I kind of suck o_o.

Comment

Thats kk. Just say your from remora and you should get into any endgame you want as it stands now. Though your witty hats might get you yelled at in dynamis. They can hear us you know, talking. and thats when they strike! radio silence is of the up most importance for 3 hours in a symbolic spiritual hell. Or a terrestrial avatar's nightmarish dream scape after taco night. Speaking of which if you run a CoP dynamis ls there are no lines here. None. At all.

Comment

Lol Leviathan here I come!

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Originally posted by Satori View Post
            Lol Leviathan here I come!
            On behalf of Leviathan Sandoria I welcome all Remorians and anybody else who would like to come to our server.
            {New Sig in the works}
            -----------------------
            "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
            "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
            Originally posted by Solymir
            What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Lakshmi bound. Good grief, this is going to be a nightmare.
              Burning questions are burning: Is jenova_9 really a girl and is she cute? Does she talk like that in real life?

Burning.

This is why I J9: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/off...otionally.html

http://selenagomez.com/

Comment

My moogle is busy packing as we speak I can't wait to get to the server.
                So many new friends to meet and a whole new series of adventures to go on. I feel like it's 2006 again!

Oh the possibilities !.
                Oh just a quick question for the Leviathan folk. Does Bastok majorly suck on that server too?
                It got so bad for me I gave up looking at the region info to see if I could obtain outpost warps. seriously I have about 6.

Anyways I can't wait to meet you.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

I'm packing up for Lakshmi as well =/. Now there will be twice as many people camping my NM's... Oh well, hopefully this will revive the economy some as Garuda seems pretty weak on the AH side of things.

Have they posted any Patchnotes yet? I can't get to the site due to work's Websense.

Comment

I would like to invite anyone from Pandy to bring a scroll of Reprisal with them and I will happily pay you for it. Our npc has been missing for three months and I've never had any luck getting a group together to rescue them.

Comment

Does Bastok majorly suck on that server too?
                      Last few times I've logged in, Bastok was doing pretty decent. It is either First or Second majority of the time with Sandy mostly being 2nd or last. I don't know about within the last few months though because I haven't been playing.
                      {New Sig in the works}
                      -----------------------
                      "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                      "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                      Originally posted by Solymir
                      What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by Falconreiz View Post
                        Now there will be twice as many people camping my NM's
                        Ya, I hope the Helenus's Earring drops before Monday.
                        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

finally SE announces the darn thing and lets me off the worry hook! Sure took'em long enough
                          Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
                          (have fun MMO players ^^)
                          Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

My moogle is busy packing as we speak I can't wait to get to the server.
                            So many new friends to meet and a whole new series of adventures to go on. I feel like it's 2006 again!

Oh the possibilities !.
                            Oh just a quick question for the Leviathan folk. Does Bastok majorly suck on that server too?
                            It got so bad for me I gave up looking at the region info to see if I could obtain outpost warps. seriously I have about 6.

Anyways I can't wait to meet you.
                            bastok for the most part the last few months have been completely dominated cuz of the astral burns in korroloka. i don't think Ive seen them past 3rd place in weeks.

Comment

You need more than one or two regions to win Conquest.

Comment

Working...
                              X