Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adjustment and Additions to Fellows (05/15/2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustment and Additions to Fellows (05/15/2008)

Adjustments and additions to fellows have been scheduled for the next version update.

Adjustments and additions to fellows have been scheduled for the next version update. Here is a preview of some of the items currently under development.

- A new limit break quest will be added, making it possible to increase your adventuring fellow's level cap to 70. There are currently no plans to increase the level cap to 75. However, the possibility will be considered should the need arise.

- Extra fellow personalities will be added.

- It will become possible to summon fellows in certain areas of past Vana'diel. Please note, though, that fellows cannot be summoned while marked with an Allied Tag.

sigpic
    Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Re: Adjustment and Additions to Fellows (05/15/2008)

Extra personalities?

Comment

I think personalities means "combat styles" in that personality indicates a mode or thought process one operates by.

Comment

Sweet! Now for me to get rank 4 and an adventuring fellow!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabaron View Post
          I think personalities means "combat styles" in that personality indicates a mode or thought process one operates by.
          Well, that's as good a guess as any.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
            Well, that's as good a guess as any.
            What? You were thinking you were going to have an interesting series of dialogues over drinks and baccarat?

Comment

Hey, a taru can dream.

Comment

Ha it would be pretty damn awesome for them to have proper personalities, although I seriously doubt that would ever happen... still these new updates for them look really cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabaron View Post
                  What? You were thinking you were going to have an interesting series of dialogues over drinks and baccarat?
                  http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5...mesbondlb2.jpg

You have a problem with that?
                  Last edited by Mhurron; 05-15-2008, 06:35 AM. Reason: Meh, works here but oh well
                  I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Won't let me view that link you put up Mhur, says 403 forbidden, that a problem with my comp or the link?

Comment

I just wish NPC's xp was retroactive after getting the new genkai done. My npc has already gained enough XP to be lvl 80 by now.

They also need to make Tactics a 10 charges item.
                      sigpic
                      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Messia View Post
                        Won't let me view that link you put up Mhur, says 403 forbidden, that a problem with my comp or the link?
                        I'm getting it as well. I've never understood Mhurron's avoidance of image tags on the forums here. I hate having to follow links to get a joke.

Comment

No, currently Fellows have different dialogue sets. There's a stiff one, a depressive one, a neutral but vaguely ditzy one, and so on. This determines which versions of their stock phrases you get. I think their intent is to make more of those. -- Pteryx

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                            I'm getting it as well. I've never understood Mhurron's avoidance of image tags on the forums here. I hate having to follow links to get a joke.
                            It's quite simple really. If people don't like some of a threads content or don't want to see what images might arise from the content of a thread, by default they won't. That way no one can bitch about an image I posted getting them fired or about forcing them to see things they don't want to see, (which is a matter for another discussion which I believe has come up here once already).

Also I'm not contributing to a thread taking hours to load.

Finally, I have inline images off so I only ever see links anyway.

BTW I fixed it.
                            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Well, now I know. Thanks for making the forum run faster, Mhurron!

Comment

Working...
                              X