X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Worlds Maintenance

http://www.playonline.com/ff11eu/polnews/news9989.shtml

Thank you for your patience.

* The client software will also be updated at this time. Once this maintenance is completed, the client update will start automatically after logging back into FINAL FANTASY XI. Please follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

[Date & Time]
    Mar. 13, 2007 from 17:00 to 20:00 (GMT)
    * Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Services]
    FINAL FANTASY XI

[Details]
    - Notorious Monster "Pallas" will summon pets to aid him during combat.

The following issues will be addressed:

- The wrong World would be selected during the character creation.

- Level requirement for the item Warrior's Mufflers has been changed from 72 to 75.

- An issue where an incorrect recast timer would be displayed when the "Drain II," "Dread Spikes," or "Magic Hammer" spells are cast by a player who has Samurai as a support job, under the "Seigan" and "Hasso" effects.

- An issue with the "Azure Experiments" assault wherein cancelled an NPC conversation event would prevent players from advancing the assault.

- Players could receive the "Inspector's Gadget!" quest before completing the "Know One's Onions" quest.

- When performing an area change with the "Autogroup" icon turned on, it would not be displayed upon entering the next area.

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Re: All Worlds Maintenance

Well I know I'm probably asking too much, but maybe this latest little patch will help me somehow, and my constant state of R0 will be fixed ... :/
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Yet, still no fix to the DRK/SAM glitch. Hmm. They have to know about it, or are they trying to make DRK the new Invincible "meat shield."

Curious to why they're changing Pallas, and what's up with the Mufflers? If they're going to make those Lv.75, what's going to be the Lv.72 Relic for WAR?
      Odude
      PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
      RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
      SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Originally posted by Kirsteena View Post
        - An issue where an incorrect recast timer would be displayed when the "Drain II," "Dread Spikes," or "Magic Hammer" spells are cast by a player who has Samurai as a support job, under the "Seigan" and "Hasso" effects.
        It looks to me like they're fixing the DRK/SAM glitch!
        Last edited by Truece; 03-13-2007, 05:18 AM. Reason: poor grammar

WHM99 - RDM99 - WAR99 - BRD99 - MNK99 - BLM99 - DNC99 - SCH 99 - BST 99
        WorldSlayers ~ Asura http://sillygalka.blogspot.com

Comment

OOPS! Just woke up after 12hrs of sleep, some how missed that part. lol Thanks for pointing it out Truece!
          Odude
          PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
          RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
          SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

I knew this would happen soon, but how exactly did it get fixed? How was the initial recast timer "incorrect"? Can any DRK's confirm?

- When performing an area change with the "Autogroup" icon turned on, it would not be displayed upon entering the next area.
            This happened to me a couple times while seeking for Beseiged.

Comment

Originally posted by tdh View Post
              Yet, still no fix to the DRK/SAM glitch. Hmm. They have to know about it, or are they trying to make DRK the new Invincible "meat shield."
              Curious to why they're changing Pallas, and what's up with the Mufflers? If they're going to make those Lv.75, what's going to be the Lv.72 Relic for WAR?
              If you look really hard, and think about it for 10 minutes, I *think* they are resolving the issue where they were 75. Bloody badly written.

"As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

yeah, they got changed from 72 to 75. now they are getting put back to 72 as best I can figure.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

This is my chance to get Charby's TOD, I guess. I was hoping to grab some exp's though.

Comment

I'm hoping for a resolution to this, or else no drg duo for the forseeable future.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that in your LJ. So sorry you're having disconnect issues. Weird too, since it seemed to sort of develop over the past week or so.

Comment

I was fine till yesterday. Not amused.

Comment

What time is this North America Central time?

Thanks for the sig, Selphiie!!

FFXI Xbox360 user ----- BLM 63 / RDM 36/ WHM 42 / THF 25
                          DRK 26 / BST 21 / DRG 17 / WAR 17 / MNK 10 / SMN 9 / PUP 4 /
                          BLU 1 / PLD 1 / BRD 1 / RNG 1 / NIN 1 / SAM 1
                          Bonecraft 63 / Leathercraft 19 / Fishing 7 Windhurst Rank 5

Comment

In PDT it's 10:00 - 13:00, so adjust as necessary for Central time. I'm want to say 12:00-15:00 though? (Noon to 3:00pm)

Comment

whew, awesome

my LS is FINALLY going to help me get my RSE tonight, just making sure I don't get hosed again

thanks murphie

Thanks for the sig, Selphiie!!

FFXI Xbox360 user ----- BLM 63 / RDM 36/ WHM 42 / THF 25
                              DRK 26 / BST 21 / DRG 17 / WAR 17 / MNK 10 / SMN 9 / PUP 4 /
                              BLU 1 / PLD 1 / BRD 1 / RNG 1 / NIN 1 / SAM 1
                              Bonecraft 63 / Leathercraft 19 / Fishing 7 Windhurst Rank 5

Comment

Working...
                              X