X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Worlds Maintenance (Jan. 16)

Jan. 16, 2007 02:00 [PST] From: FINAL FANTASY XI

All Worlds Maintenance (Jan. 16)

At the following time, we will be performing maintenance on all Worlds. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.

We ask that players who are scheduled to enter Assault or Salvage areas, Dynamis or Limbus at the time of the maintenance wait until it is complete before entering. Please note that we cannot replace items that are lost during the maintenance process.

Thank you for your patience.

* The client software will also be updated at this time. Once this maintenance is completed, the client update will start automatically after logging back into FINAL FANTASY XI. Please follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

[Date & Time]
    Jan. 16, 2007 from 9:00 to 12:00 (PST)
    * Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Services]
    FINAL FANTASY XI
    Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.
    I cAsTs ThE sPeLlS tHaT mAkEs ThE pEoPlEs FaLl DoWn.

Re: All Worlds Maintenance (Jan. 16)

(Yawn)
    75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
    Woodworking 91.9+2
    ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Damn, I wanted to post this first but I couldn't on the "News on FFXI" forum...

Comment

Originally posted by Eohmer View Post
        Damn, I wanted to post this first but I couldn't on the "News on FFXI" forum...
        Nobody can post on that but mods. Just post it in General and mods will move it to News.
        Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.
        I cAsTs ThE sPeLlS tHaT mAkEs ThE pEoPlEs FaLl DoWn.

Comment

Oh, heh... thanx... I was thinking of doing that too, but you beat me to it...

Comment

Not gonna post what I posted on other boards. But thank you for screwing up my plans.

Originally posted by Aksannyi
            "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

I really wish they'd show all time zones on these announcements.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazo View Post
                I really wish they'd show all time zones on these announcements.
                http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Not sure if you're in the States or not but:

12PST = 13MST = 14CST = 15EST

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
                  ------
                  Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
                  When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

So 8-11pm?

Great, I get home at 7pm tonight and after dinner/shower/etc it's normally 8pm when I get to log on.

I get that it has to be done, but it's always done in EU times
                    Likibiki ~ Crusher of Dreams
                    75 Summoner
                    58 White Mage
                    Pandemonium Server

Comment

Well, well, well, more maintenance right over european prime time yet again.

After sufering a 3 hour downtime during prime time on sunday we uffer yet another 3 hour downtime from 5pm-8pm today.

for all you Americans and asian members just be glad your not being pissed on from above like us europeans have for the last 2 years of maintenance times!!!!!!

One of thee days I'lla ctually get to play, with work commitments, social commitments etc. I have few hours to play and those hours I have free, get eaten into all the time by maintenance.

I emailed SE about this a few months back and basically got the wording of "your the smallest region meaning we would get least complaints" I.e. less complaints mean less hassel for them so put up or FO. Nice to see customer services being equal to all regions nationalities hey.

(rant over)

Comment

Well yeah, it's easy enough to look up but would it be so hard to put PST, GMT and JST times on there to save people the bother?

Comment

Im european, Im not pissed off. Then again Im not addicted to the game either, also SE work the same way our Goverment does which is why I get to drive on shit roads!
                          75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
                          Woodworking 91.9+2
                          ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Aelous, i'm not addicted to the game, I would just like to be able to actually play it from time to time. You only have to look at my job levels and know that i've been playing for 2 years to see how long it takes for me to get a level. Thanks to Sundays mainenance, I was doing an exercise with our appliance from 11am-4pm, got something to eat went to sit down to play the game for a few hours and bam, maintenance 5pm-8pm. waited for maintenance to finish only to be tipped out to a job at &:30pm, back by midnight ready for my bed. I work all day, yesterday being Monday I spend some quality time with my GF as Mondays are when she doesn't do night shifts. so come to today, Tuesdya being a drill night from 8:30pm-11pm I would normally play the game when i get back from work at 6pm till 8pm. but guess what , maintenance again. My mule gardens, and on many occasions I have lost sapplings and ore due to maintenance being at awkward times.

On this occasion the US are at school or work, and Japan is sleeping, both good times to have maintenance for those counties, even Australia, the smallest minority of players it is early morning for them.

As for the government thing, yup they all are useless and corrupt.

Comment

I'm PST and I'm kinda annoyed by this maintenance.

Oh well at least I can do laundry and go get groocery now.
                              There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                              but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                              transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
                              X