Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Treasures of Aht Urhgan" Version Update (Apr. 12)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Treasures of Aht Urhgan" Version Update (Apr. 12)

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news7268.shtml

Apr. 9, 2006 20:02 [PDT]

"Treasures of Aht Urhgan" Version Update (Apr. 12)

On April 18, 2006, the FINAL FANTASY XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan expansion disc will be shipped.

Due to the number of new features included in this expansion, an update of the game will be required for all players (even those who have not installed the expansion). This version update will be performed on the following date in conjunction with the release of the expansion. FINAL FANTASY XI will not be affected during this period, and play will continue as normal.

We will also be conducting server maintenance during this version update, and some players may experience difficulties logging in to FINAL FANTASY XI. If you experience any difficulties, please wait a while and try again later.

Thank you for your patience.

[Date & Time]
    Version Update: Apr. 12, 2006 12:00 (PDT)
    Maintenance: Apr. 12, 2006 from 10:00 to 13:00 (PDT)
    * You may experience difficulties logging in to FINAL FANTASY XI during this period.

[Affected Services]
    FINAL FANTASY XI

[Important Update Details]
    -Preparatory version update for "Treasures of Aht Urhgan."
    * Related changes will not be reflected until release date.

*Yawn* I need to stop staying up so late
    sigpic
    Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Re: "Treasures of Aht Urhgan" Version Update (Apr. 12)

Moving to news section~!
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I'd probably be annoyed about the whole update thing if it wasn't for the fact that I haven't been able to log on to FFXI for more that an hour a week for the past three months.

Huzzah for college profesors who can't schedule! (And power tools...who decided that oil painting classes had to involve power tools?)

So, yeah, update...I'll probably get it about the same time everyone else has a lvl 35 Blue Mage. ^^

Comment

I think I accidently closed the thread D: sorry, openned.
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I haven't been on in 2 months i bet it will be a 5hr update for me including the previous had we have any updates as of after Feb. 5?

Main Jobs- Rdm 60 Smn 31 Bst 28 Blu 27

The Quetzlcoatl Gimp's SS Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Khidir
            I haven't been on in 2 months i bet it will be a 5hr update for me including the previous had we have any updates as of after Feb. 5?
            Yes, you'll have to get all of the updates you missed prior as well.

Title: Sergeant Major
            SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
            Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
            Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
            Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

Everyone get your .dat scanners warmed up!
              Pebbles: I expect new item/spells/JAs to be posted within 12hrs of patch release :p

No Ifs Ands or Buts about it.
              Rest of my sig

Comment

Originally posted by ifandbut
                Everyone get your .dat scanners warmed up!
                Pebbles: I expect new item/spells/JAs to be posted within 12hrs of patch release :p
                You mean 12 seconds. -_-;

Comment

Does kinda ruin the fun of finding things via exploration, but at the same time it gives ya something to shoot far. Oh well, what ever happens, happens.
                  "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Yes... pebbles does a great work! I was impressed with her information last time. I can wait to see what will be added!

Comment

Originally posted by Ziero
                      Does kinda ruin the fun of finding things via exploration, but at the same time it gives ya something to shoot far. Oh well, what ever happens, happens.
                      True.. but I guess exploring the area's will be worth it in first place. Though.. somehow I feel like we're getting dissappointed. >.< I don't know though, i'm very anxious for the expansion as well.
                      http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

Re: &quot;Treasures of Aht Urhgan&quot; Version Update (Apr. 12)

Well, the information will be there. It is your choice whether to read it or not. I personally like to see it, and build the anticipation of things. Knowing that there is a quest, item or spell that you have been waiting for just makes it more fun for me. Also, knowing that this expansion will have good things will make me want to get it.

I second what kitty says... i think ToA will be dissapointing, i hope y am so so so wrong.

Kitty, what leads you to belive that you will be dissapointed with toa?

Comment

Wow you guy shave litle faith ..cheer up and don't expect much just allow yourselves to be pleasantly surprised.
                          It's Official Promathia Hates me....
                          それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                          Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
                          A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

I'm confused, does this mean since assuming you don't need the expansion for the new jobs (ASSUMING from summoner) then the new jobs will be out with the next version update?

I hope so at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Vyren
                              I'm confused, does this mean since assuming you don't need the expansion for the new jobs (ASSUMING from summoner) then the new jobs will be out with the next version update?

I hope so at least.
                              mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I dont think. In theory, the jobs could be added on the new update, but i am guessing that the quests to obtain those jobs will be on the new areas. So, does SE want those new jobs for people who only bought the expansion? Could be.

What happens if you do no have zilart.....?

Well you cant become a ninja, so i guess this is the same..

Comment

Working...
                              X