• Show
Clear All

• New upcoming FFXI update in Febuary!

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/inf...on/060124.html

Main Highlights

=New areas of Dynamis, Temenos, Appolyon
    =New form of Conflict
    =More quests

Judging by the pics it seems they releasing purogno isle for conflict as well as releasing Dynamis Tavnazia.

They had this to comment on Treasures of Aht Urghan:

Quote: The previously announced Treasures of Aht Urhgan expansion disc and the Xbox 360 Beta Test are both progressing on schedule. Keep an eye out for the latest developments!

Lol, Neighbortaru after telling me not to quote on first post for the news section because it messes up the format on the main page you went and did it?

Macht
    Last edited by Macht; 01-24-2006, 07:11 AM.

Windurst Rank 10
    Sandoria Rank 10
    Bastok Rank 10
    Zilart= Complete
    CoP= Complete
    ToAU: M44

Re: New upcoming FFXI update in Febuary!

Does new form of conflict mean that theres another form of PvP? Because the Sandorian one is Ballista...there might be others?

Comment

Originally posted by lionx
      Does new form of conflict mean that theres another form of PvP? Because the Sandorian one is Ballista...there might be others?
      It had better not be Taru Kickball ^^
      Author of POLUtils (with forums here).

Comment

I'm sure you'll scour the .dat files and tell us as soon as it's out, Pebbles.

Comment

since i started FFXI i wanted a colloseum ;; imagine a huge colliseum where you get to acces tournaments and duel eachother and others can watch that would be the bomb man
          CHECK MY JOURNAL!

Comment

Damn, they chose the most out of the way spot for new PvP...

Comment

Never been interested in PvP so not excited about this addition.

New Dynamis, again, hard to get excited about an entire part of the game I can't partake in due to living in Europe and having less than 10 fellow Euros who would attend this event.

All in all, really excited I'll be getting hit with an 8 hour update on English primetime once again for content that I don't want or can't take advantage of.

Comment

Great news!

Moved to the main page news, if you don't mind.
                PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                Currently Playing:
                FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlebeard
                  New Dynamis, again, hard to get excited about an entire part of the game I can't partake in due to living in Europe and having less than 10 fellow Euros who would attend this event.
                  Ask about on your server for a dynamisLS that goes in EU time. Took me a while but I found one eventually. Most of the EU players in the LS are from Denmark or something I think, there's also some Americans in the LS that join is for events that are in the morning for them.

Comment

Believe me I've tried and I ask on a regular basis but it's the one infuriating part of the game I can't participate in. Thanks for the suggestion though and I'll keep on trying as long as my interest remains in this game.

Comment

Lol, oh... I see why the format got messed up. Sorry for the accusation Neighbortaru

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlebeard
                        Never been interested in PvP so not excited about this addition.

All in all, really excited I'll be getting hit with an 8 hour update on English primetime once again for content that I don't want or can't take advantage of.
                        Yeah i never liked pvp in games like this just cause it doesnt really effect the overall game. now if it was good vs evil type were you fight for the benifit of the world to have it strive of leave it in ruin then I might get in to it.

Which FF Character Are You?

Which FF Character Are You?

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
                        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

The only time I like to pvp is when I get the opportunity to shut up stupid kids or ignorant people that just repeat what forum trolls say and have no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by bikkebakke
                            The only time I like to pvp is when I get the opportunity to shut up stupid kids or ignorant people that just repeat what forum trolls say and have no clue.
                            Agreed. That's the only time I want a PvP. Is to own a bunch of idiots, especially now that MPK got removed. w

Comment

yay more stuff with Ulima. Ulima, shes my favorite CoP NPC.
                              sigpic
                              Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Working...
                              X